3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
had-95 29.04.20 07:38 pm

Prophesy of Pendor(the Prophecy of Pendor) (Mount & Blade)

Prologue:
Remember...
the last time I saw Vance. It's been three months after his funeral, and I still can not move away. And still can not fit in my head that this person is no longer alive.
For the last time I was there a lot of problems, distracted my thoughts from Vance. Due to the crisis, at work I got laid off and to pay the bills, spent a lot of time in search of work. And then there's Christmas around the corner. At the same time, I started making a mod for the popular role-playing game Mount&Blade that would bring to life a story that gave me Vance.
I thought it was excellent therapy, so, taking ourselves distracted from thinking about Vance. But there were other concerns, family and financial problems and the situation was, to put it mildly, tense.
My attempt to publish a history of Vance in the form of the game has been very successful. The mod was good and I thought I had fulfilled my promise.
But then one day I came to the sister of Vance, Jenny, changed everything dramatically.
She told how, cleaning the apartment of Vance, came across boxes of records, interviews, unfinished manuscripts and drawings. She decided that Vance probably wanted these things got to me, so she brought them here. In addition to these, in the boxes there were other... things. There was so much of everything that I initially didn't know to laugh or to be sad. Saying a few words of regret and goodbye, Jenny went.
I'm a little outraged that Vance has spent, probably, a lot of time on this tremendous job, and I knew absolutely nothing. We with Vance differed significantly. He always lived for the moment. Now I began to live with yourself for what I know about my friends less than I was supposed to know and what I know of these things only after the death of these friends, in General depresses me.
Now I slowly begin to remember how three years ago, Vance went on six months in a trip. I didn't ask him where he went and why, and he, in turn, were not eager to tell. He always shied away from talking about what happened in his life. He often disappeared for a month, it became apparent that he had changed after that trip. He became more introspective, but after that trip we saw him more often.
Boxes were scattered throughout the room and the kitchen. Opening one after the other, I carefully watched and studied the contents. I knew I should have put all those dusty boxes more carefully, because when my wife comes home, she is clearly unhappy with this whole mess. She's allergic to mold. And she can't stand clutter in my room.
I began to see the box, examining the contents carefully. And one of the first boxes I came across an old thick book in worn leather cover. It is right in the hands crumbled, and from it came a smell of mold. The text on the pages were handwritten. And I began to read.
I was absolutely not ready for the information contained therein.
The book is dated 1888-th year. I read and re-read the book nearly two hours, and after reading was even more confused.
It turns out that the world of Pandora came up with absolutely not Vance. The whole story was rewritten by one man named Jonas, who got it from a former Benedictine monk. This monk was a hermit and lived near Landes, France.
Jonas saw this monk twice, before and after his departure from Benediktova of the Order to receive information about the ideas of reality and history of Pandora the pieces. Obviously, the original entry was in French, but then translated. Jonas wrote that the monk is convinced, if he was destined to go into the world to share their knowledge with Jonas. Looks like it's all a plot of some banal movie.
But most of all I was interested in the cover of this book. The book is 120 years, and on its cover was written my name! I was not sure coincidence or not, but I was very intrigued. And most importantly - how it came to Vance? And why she eventually got it into my hands? How many options in the head is not touched, it is still closer to a solution are not selected.
After some thought, I put the book back and began to see other boxes in search of some tips. There were maps, drawings, and many different stories from small cuts and sections, to a small novel and even entire novels. The impression that I'm playing puzzle and I can not complete the picture.
When I started to clean up the mess, the wife came and first thing said What's that smell?
The next few weeks I studied all the material in the garage, where we decided to place these boxes. I laid everything on the interim order. The manuscript, which Vance handed me to death, extremely helpful. Now it became clear why Vance didn't show all these works at once. Their was a lot of, and if Vance brought me all at once, I probably would have decided that he was crazy.
Adding all the recordings together, I got one story. A story about love, life, tragedy and sacrifice. This story is of another world and at times difficult to understand. Now briefly about the story:
Long before the War of the Titans when most people were United into tribes and clans, and their main occupation was hunting and gathering fruits, there were several races. The most prominent was the Elven race. They lived on a huge island in the North-East of Pandora.
There were other races, related to Bandorski such as Giants, Trolls, Dragons, Furies and Griffins. They did not use any tools, not created things, existed so long as elven. But they were very strong, endowed with magical powers and lived a very long time. This was a significant superiority of those amazing races over elves.
But more information about these races I have not found. Mostly manuscripts contain more information about the race of elves.
According to the manuscripts they lived on the island called Guitarman. They were divided into Great Houses, which was ruled by the Lords and their families. Each house is a separate social and political entity. The main houses had five and small. Very interesting was their social structure. The society was divided into classes. The separation is defined from the very young age of each elf with a demonstration of their unique skills, namely Magic. Mastering these abilities was called Sindari, not owning - Eldorada. The latter lost the former status of the houses and began the class minions. Often members of small houses joined the great houses to provide services and in return receive certain benefits Large houses competed with each other and with small houses.
Most of the Elves in research and development of magical abilities. The human race didn't interest them, because people did not produce and did not use magical items, and was at a lower level of development than Noldor. Often Sindari called Eldarov invisible.
In the records describes the events on Guideline between one of the major Elven Houses and the rest of Alfakim people. Although the exact description I have not found, but after reading everything, I realized that Sindari one of the houses using his powers, had done something forbidden.
From this point the story becomes much more detailed, and will now attempt to present a story:
There were two elf twins, which in principle is a great rarity for this race. The twins were Eldorada, a boy and a girl, Avallain and his sister Althea. The ruler of their house was Sindari Lord Elrandir. On his orders, the ship was built, where he went in search of secluded Oracle, who lived in the far North. Gallander wanted to find the Oracle that would withstand treacherous Sindari, seized power using forbidden magical techniques. The twins quietly snuck on the ship, which would be closer to his father who served the Lord Elrandir.
After long wanderings and many bestvi they do find the Oracle, but the father of the twins dies. Further events are developing unpredictable and the story becomes more complicated.
Following the description of the meeting of Garantira with the Oracle, I decided that the Oracle is a small Dragon. Then it turns out that the Oracle is something undefined, formless, living in some other place and is embodied in the form of a pond on the island. He/She/It can control a living creature that allows you to interact with the physical world of Pandora. One of his favorite creatures is the Dragon, who does not like elves and loves to devour small white rabbits.
To me the most confusing line, which describes the direct dialogues of the former Benedictine monk with Oracle. Some dialogues are conducted on a topic that related to our real world, for example talking about the importance of the construction of the Eiffel Tower. Also interesting is the dialogue, which reads like a source that contains the name and information on the elven island Guideline was removed from the whip. Moreover, the word whip the Oracle often uses to describe the nature of its existence.
Information like the elven island is somehow connected with our world, I was intrigued. I typed into Google Guitarman and to my great disappointment, the search was not given any information associated with that word. Were futile and word searches Gallander.
Now let's see how events unfolded in Indore.
The Oracle decided to help Elrandir, but not for nothing. Instead, the Oracle demanded that Althea stayed with him and served him to the end of his days. But the saddest thing is that the Oracle will thoroughly purge her memory of all previous life. It was a heartbreaking story about how I broke up Avalan with Altea.
The records do not mention what kind of assistance was received by Elrandir from the Oracle, but clearly States that the Lord Elrandir sailed to Guadiana satisfied.
Without the knowledge of the Lord Galanda the Oracle gave Aveldano job, or rather, orders. He needed upon arrival at Guadrian gather all who can Holdorov and leave the island forever.
When the ship arrived to Guadiana, the situation deteriorated and there was a war. Cases of bloodshed, and the tension grew. Now Guadrian not the lush Paradise with a sounding in all corners of fragrant music. Now it is dreary, silent place with floating in the air a premonition of war. Lord Elrandir was in a hurry to organize the elves to jointly confront the treacherous great house. This was called the great Council. Organizing the meeting of Sindari and preparing for the fight, Gallander not noticed as Avalan, collecting a few hundred Eldarov, sailed to the mainland.
When the conflict of Sindri reached its peak, released magic destroyed the entire island, and he went to the bottom, destroying the race of Sindri and other great race inhabited the island. Together with the population of the island disappeared and all the magic.
Survivors Noldor wandered on the sea for a few months while not moored to the land and built a city on the lake. Avalan masked the city (probably using magic, though I don't see the logic) that nobody ever could find him.
Further, the record goes on Avalane, which felt like something in his life lacking. Describes his attempts to resolve his worries, what he lacks and his search for the missing feelings. All this time, Althea watched him using the power of the Oracle. Or even half the notes are like the name Althea, which describes how she watched Auldana, his children, then grandchildren, and how she sometimes helped them, but no one knew who she was.
But there are links to that to Sindari did what was forbidden, survived, despite the loss of the island of Guitarin. There are long dialogues Altea with the Oracle about how to find survivors of this force and destroy it. Althea says that the sons of Auldana, being half Elves and half People, would put an end to the influence of the magic of Sindari the world of Pandora. In case of success of the sons of Auldana other peoples in other Places will be saved from dashing fate. Through these conversations I came to the conclusion that the terrible consequences of this disaster, Sindri could threaten the existence of the Oracle. Further contained ideas like the Kingdom of Pendor was the next place of confrontation and the unification of this Kingdom is necessary to prevent the remaining threats Sindari.
In manuscripts there were many other stories, but they are not related to Marshmallows, and more with the world of Pandora. I will talk about them later if time permits.
In other stories and recorded dialogues between the Oracle and Althea refers to different versions of reality, which the Oracle describes it. I'm trying to peratrovich branching conversations, then connect them together, complementing the dialogue between the former Benedictine monk and Oracle.
Here is a brief dialogue between Oracle and Altea where the Creator is practically the last lecture. I think you will be interested by to take a look:
In the universe there is order, from the rotation of galaxies around the center until the structure of fine particles of charged energy, and in this order, there are laws that allow all this to interact with each other. Laws determine the speed, weight, resistance, gravity, distance, temperature and many other things that are hard to explain. All things are, and to explain the laws of nature, everything... except life. Life is only partially governed by the laws of nature.
Higher life forms such as Elves and Humans have the opportunity to influence things and create them. These life forms can reproduce, replicate, explore, ponder, and, most importantly, to develop willpower. They are able to dream, to be mismatched facts together and create something new. All this allows them to achieve endless additional opportunities. These capabilities were created the road on which we can walk.
Infinity is a concept, not the norm. It is too large, it is not to be determined and beyond the comprehension of humans and elves.

This mod was created as an attempt to write the end of the story. You are given the opportunity to play a hero or a Heroine, fulfilling the prophecies of Madigan, and fills the former glory of the Kingdom of Pendor.

Let's see how it all will end...

Translation taken from the website: www.rusmnb.ru he the same Riders Kaldorei
59 Comments
Sort by:
h
had-95 29.04.20

Features:
Well-designed cultural factions, the army and conflict, and all this is based on the story of Pandora.
Advanced game Objectives:
- Expanded victory conditions. Now you want to win not only five kingdoms, but also four minor factions, as well as to establish a relationship with the elusive and exotic race Eldarov.
Find Tears of the Dragon, also known as Kvalis gems - an additional task, by following which, your character will become more powerful and discover the secrets of the establishment of a new Chivalry and new weapons.
New factions and economic model:
- 6 playable factions with extended branches of development units for each (15-19 per thread).
- Kingdom Ravensthorn - Blue - The Northern Dragon. Brave soldiers who revere freedom.
The Kingdom of Fyrdsman - Green - Fearless and strong, skillful Boyi both on land and at sea.
The Kingdom Of Carleon - Red - The Golden Lion. The fighters for the honor and traditions of the Old Kingdom.
- Union D Ball – Brown - These once nomadic tribes elusive as the wind and deadly like a Cobra.
- Empire - Gold - Bald Eagle. Disciplined and brave soldiers.
The Kingdom Players - You determine.
- Expanded economic model - build hundreds of new buildings in their villages, cities and castles. Buildings can be damaged or destroyed at the capture location.
- Improved System of government. The player gets the opportunity to be King.
New enemies:
- Huge variety of enemies.
- More unique heroes from minor factions with unique units and dialogues.
Have minor fractions appeared detachments and army that can threaten your reign in Pandora.
Reinforced troops.
- Knightly Order units of higher rank can be created only in the offices of knightly orders located in some cities and castles. Some of the order already exist in the game, others ceased to exist, but the player is given the opportunity to find them and restore. You decide what the order to disband, to preserve, to support, to contain and where to install his residence. In addition, you can increase the skills and qualities of these top soldiers in the game.
- Choose one of 5 cultures for the troops of his Kingdom, or to turn back time and use the culture of the old unified Kingdom of Pendor.
- Improved mercenaries, more than 15 kinds of interesting tree.
- More powerful soldiers.
- A variety of new branch of units to use.
Companions:
- Advanced NPC. 20 unique companions with enhanced dialogue.
- Special cultural characteristics of the Partners and Applicants: unique weapons, items, ability to train special units.
New things
- Added more than 475 new things.
- New types of horses.
- New armor types.
- New weapons, including the magical and highly valued unique weapons.
- Added denote the car for long sieges.
Sounds
- Added voice acting for NPCs.
- Use Checkmatey''s More Metal sounds V1.7.
- New music.
The interface and art:
- Changed interface.
- New emblems.
- Unique maps based on the maps of the previous version.
- Renamed and has undergone a cultural change according to the faction, all the lords, ladies, merchants and managers.
- New textures entities.
Advanced features:
- Dynamic dialogue system.
Autoloot.
- Access inventory during sieges.
- Changed system of supply of arrows during a siege.
- Auto-continuation of the game, if your character loses the battle.
There was established a branch in Wikipedia with information to help players.
Price for prisoners depends on the level of a prisoner.
- Changed the recruitment of prisoners.
- Changed tournaments and bets.
Note
- Each new game is different from the previous one.
- Heavy mod, not for beginners.
Notice
- New notifications about the status of your winning the game.
- New notice about state and current activity of your possessions.
- Extended information about your cities, castles and villages, as well as information about the terms of victory.

h
had-95 29.04.20

From the author:
Playing M&B games, namely himself and the native fashion, the player begins to understand the essence of the game, and comes to the conclusion that the gathering army of nothing but Knights Svadov, you can conquer the entire map. The play becomes too easy and then lost all interest in the game.
The main goal of our project was to change this situation: make the game more difficult at early and late stages of character development. We also tried to create a lively, alternative Calradia, the world.
Of course, many of the concepts in the world of the original game remain: five warring factions with their history, culture and military tradition. In the process of developing the ideas behind the new version wanted to add eight or nine factions of the alternative types of Warriors to JATA, the Snake Cult, which could really capture the city. Perhaps even an invasion of soldiers from Barclay for the Western Sea, it would be a great addition. But it's all left to the next possible releases or additions. Or you will be a subject for discussion on the forum.
This mod is not designed for beginners. Play was much more difficult than in native. Absolutely all units were enhanced features. In addition, was expanded branches of development units in all major factions. The game added a unique situation that may occur randomly or may not appear at all. The main thing that you started each new game significantly different from the previous one. The unpredictability is one of the main features of the game. I am a huge fan of chaos theory and tried to use this feature in all games developed by me.
Despite a sufficient number of changes in the game, I would like to focus your attention on individual features, the main of which – the inability to recruit Knights, and some units even stronger than them (such as Knights of various orders), after his release from captivity.
Further, the process of training troops to elite units has become much more difficult than in native. This became especially problematic in view of the necessity of forming a weak cavalry units (like the Squires and the like) in the future to upgrade them to a higher level. Elite troops can only be obtained through the knights, but their education will require a considerable amount of money or special things. Or you are lucky and you capture a city where such an order already exists.
Once you get these units, their contents will require a considerable amount of money. In this case, it was conceived that the elite troops was hard to get and equally hard to contain.
In addition, you can see that hiring diverse Associates, it has become much more expensive. It is designed for characters of medium level of development.
In addition, a lot of what was done so that during the battle from the main character depended the whole outcome of the conflict.
Saxondragon

h
had-95 29.04.20

From myself:
This is the most atmospheric mod in which I played(to be honest not many mods I've seen)
The fashion has a long history and the result of all bugs were caught, I haven't really noticed any 1
Now there is a porting mod to Warband(it will be version 3.0), and will be a lot.
The theme of the fashion for Horsemen Caldari: http://rusmnb.ru/forum/index.php?topic=3430.0
Played(and play) the mod a lot, so make sure to check.
PS recently flooded the latest fashion and Rusik.

G
Geka.95 29.04.20

Hmmm, the mod is really cool. Pour, I'll wait.

G
Grey Warden N7 29.04.20

Who Knows how to his Kingdom of lords to take tell me pliz!!

h
had-95 29.04.20

Lucky are those that MNU alert)
It is necessary that the Lord was at cha in captivity and turnip was about 10, ie several times to let go and turnip rises and then prologues service.

G
Grey Warden N7 29.04.20

Thank you, had I this mod recently just put - before others have played

o
orden97 29.04.20

where to find tears of the dragon prompt and blue stones which are 10,000

... ... ... 29.04.20

orden97
The stones are worth 10, and 30 thousand

R
Renat1996Renat 29.04.20

Where are the tears of the dragon prompt !!!

... ... ... 29.04.20

Ренат1996Ренат
I pirate, there is a glitch and I do not mozhu Yih to find. I have this beautiful mod was 2 times. IDs 389 days, no - 1067 days. Only sniff of a dragon can't find it.

A
Avgan4ek73 29.04.20

the people where finally find the Dragon stones? and what there is=)

S
ShamomahS 29.04.20

To Avgan4ek73
Tears of the dragon stones qualis - the same thing. This is a unique invention of fashion Pop, one of his highlights.
One stone you can get with Chita salt and pepper, the other (without any cheats) - in a secret chest in the city of Rani. I can say that another box is in the city Valobra, but there stone not to get hold of((
Subsequent stones can be obtained ONLY knocking them out of the minor armies.
In fact, there is a slim chance to get it in Louth, fighting against minor armies, but it is negligible and assumed to be statistical error of speaking in Russian, do not count on this method
Minor army is such groups that do not belong to any of the kingdoms. Usually the appearance of such an army will display a special message.
Minor army are of two types: - led (this is the army, where the first line is the name of the character and number of lives in PERCENT) and headless (i.e., hustling without any manual )
To win the game, we need to cut those and others, but to get a stone cualis need an army with the hero in the head.
ATTENTION!!!! Don't confuse minor (neutral) army with a detachment of Lord!!!
The procedure is quite simple. Attacking an army with a hero at the head, cut all (usually it's a few hundred soldiers, partly - elite), take the hero prisoner.
Through the screen of the army talking with a captive leader, and releasing him to freedom in exchange for a pebble.
Important! Before the release of the prisoner, make sure Your inventory has at least one free space under the stone!

What can you do with pebbles?
1. Give the NPC Brother Randalf (??? guys, I forgot how to spell the name in PM pliz unsubscribe, tweak) in exchange for the location of the hidden mines.
2. Give the NPC Phineas Figure in exchange for the elixir that forever GG gives +2 strength, +2 dexterity, +2 charisma, +20 to every skill of gun ownership.
Both of the above mentioned character is the scribes (sell books), are found in the taverns and freely wander from one city to another. If You still have not caught - so just unlucky, keep looking.
3. In the city Lare in the tavern with the help of pebble you can hire nagorski units (this is not counting the cheat and edit the source code of the game/savok is the only legal possibility to get nagorskii troops in his army)
4. In the same place at the same huckster for pebble can access nagorskoe inventory, and go shopping nagorskii my gear (armor, weapons, horses, etc.)
Important! Before opening the access nagorskoe inventory stock up: first, money; second - Valerian (a tool for reassurance, I'm writing about the real) - so You could quickly bring in a sense after you see the prices.
5. The stone can be exchanged for rune weapons, or to improve (not more than once) have received rune weapon.

Taken from here. There's still a lot of interesting things.

... ... ... 29.04.20

And the chest of Adan-Cal or Ada-Coolum. In one version there are three.

... ... ... 29.04.20

Hmm... In Larry is Nagorskii troops? Yeah, I had to immediately take a different version (I was one of the primary rune weapons were sold on the market(!), and Noldor was a rarity). By the way my horse is a spirit Noldor sold in the market. By the way, who to throw off a file-export from the mod Rise of Khergits 1.8? In this fashion, it is very helpful (level 41, strength 45, agility 40, intelligence 30, charisma 35, a SINGLE CHITA in the creation of character was not involved) that are compatible with Noldorin weapons he(pers) gets approx. 300-400 points of damage with a sword.

... ... ... 29.04.20

Okay, I'm gone do... What to do? I have elf there in the old saves, I recently activated.

a
asman-asman 29.04.20

Personally, I think mod this class!!!!!!
And add to it with new armor and weapons mine.
+-The game difficulty is a plus
+Lots of enemies is a definite plus
+-New faces and Factions plus
+New weapon just a plus
+-New types of troops and armor new plus
+-New horse
+-New Sounds and voices
I did all of them are not listed.
However if you go to the files category, this fashion overall rating of +10.
In short, the gamemode itself is one big

++++++
++++++
++++++
++++++
++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++
++++++
++++++
++++++
++++++
And this plus created out of small advantages!
;)

a
asman-asman 29.04.20

The pancake was huge plus=(

... ... ... 29.04.20

FTC, this is my first mod, even when the History of the hero I had, I had it (as a separate game on disc was).

... ... ... 29.04.20

...........+++++...........
...++++++++++++++...
...++++++++++++++...
...++++++++++++++...