3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tr1ada 08.10.19 07:00 pm

Which character did you like more? (Devil May Cry 5)

which of the 3 Persians do you like more? I personally VIE, as I for one was able to make the grade SSS))) anyway kosulino when all 3 demon beat mobs, but this time the VI reads a book))))
34 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik Bobik 08.10.19

Tr1ada
For prababushkin line.

T
Tr1ada 08.10.19

Lelik Bobik
I mean?

M
MrShiro20 08.10.19

Dante is better no one!!

A
Alena Buday 08.10.19

Dante — a love story for the ages, but to play like for Nero. :)

B
Borkman 08.10.19

Dante

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 08.10.19

Nero is my favorite with 4 parts
Solerno when he confront the demon struck my heart

N
NeXDevil 08.10.19

Nero, my always says that I look like a person. And the character is the same)

B
Ben121212 08.10.19

The coolest Dante, but Nero likes to play with the hand bouncer, I love when he grips does, especially on bosses make and throw them (like a demonic hand 4 parts), sorry Dante no special techniques to stunned bosses.

P
PriZrak 08.10.19

Nero,but in 4 parts it is at times steeper,and it was the capture from a distance is the theme,Dante is not so entered,and the Wii in General dumb to beat myself beats and looks ooh so-so...

D
DarkButterfly 08.10.19

V! In General insanely awesome character, until the rendering of the character. Very fascinating reading poetry, and of course his Cougar with Griffin and nightmare on high, and bring something new into the game.

T
Tr1ada 08.10.19

DarkButterfly
yeah have a WEE mob Shadow is just gorgeous, brutal cat)) and well, Griffin is also kotelny constantly stebetsya over VI, but the Nightmare he's very slow but if you put a little will not show, especially its beam, to shit vzryvaetsya)))) full Epic))

P
ProGamer0_0 08.10.19

Nero, he's most likely the new heads of the hero of the series. VI for me too IMBA and easy to manage. Dante will understand hell in the styles because the techniques do not change. Yet understand how to play the game three times to pass. Nero srednyachek, there is a terribly complex combos and easy techniques. Yes, and the easiest to control.

T
Tr1ada 08.10.19

ProGamer0_0
Dante yeah, it's hard, he's got a lot of buns

T
Tr1ada 08.10.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
The Demon form is??

N
Nikita redgrave 08.10.19

Griffin is the best character in this game

e
exlubu 08.10.19

Virgil and Gloria ,Kalina, when they are in the supplements-they are resonant in the top -and Gloria will finally bring to mind -its capabilities are not inferior to Dante and Virgil
Nero fully lowered-not they are learning on LCA -punk bottom-the bottom of the fight-the fight with the bosses of the bottom -except Virgil
VI-could have done better without reading the books-it spoils everything

F
FallenGhost 08.10.19

exlubu wrote:
Gloria ,Kalina
May trish and Lady?

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 08.10.19

Tr1ada
in the end showed in Nero form

M
MRSALAMANDRA123 08.10.19

Virgil

Z
Zerera 08.10.19

VI. Here, the preference is not so much in boevka, and in the Persian.
When I sat down at Nero, my first thought was - I can't wait to go through these 2-3 chapters, because after a change of character. Naughty teenager got out.
For Dante, well, this. To ruin Dante would be difficult, but the cut scenes for it are average. The fight will be heavy due to the amount of crap he shoved into the inventory.
Well, VI. The most human, down-to-earth and really wisely measure its strength and possible ( ridiculous, because in real life most people some) character. Run not ashamed, tressa realizing what is going on. Supports him too top. Yes, now you say he's emo-gay for 13леток, but no. I imagined myself in his place neprezentabelen externally Persian with the same plot and dialogue, and I do the same for him would like to play. Because interesting. Because there is a cause, a personal line, drama, mother would. And the appearance here is rather a nice bonus. It is for his humanity, fragile, closeness to reality and not canonne the behavior of the line Dmc on the background of the usual Ponte Nero\Dante for him and stretch hand to play. They frankly diluted is not particularly distinguished by anything to be a part of. Because the rest of the Persian furniture. That Lady trish. Motivation in the victory over the infernal evil, sorry - epic. So take the responsibility to say that VI was dragging a greater percentage interest in the game. Note, not only for a girly audience.