3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
.-.- 29.04.20 07:42 pm

How to disable phone calls? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

It is possible to forbid to call the characters?I'm tired of this lanky John that rings every 5 minutes and gets me their businesses.Help
22 Comments
Sort by:
e
ed58963 29.04.20

he calls only when the factory is idle or when the RAID. conclusion: there is no factory no problem

x
xXHASLXx 29.04.20

Lanky John - johnny Klebitz,Trevor hmm apparently its not up to ushatal,since the light is calling chtol?)))

.-.- 29.04.20

ed58963
The factory can't be sold as raw materials to carry vpadlu

R
RUSSIAN RACER36 29.04.20

xXaLexX
So like clocked the same, just passed the mission

A
AgressorAntony 29.04.20

xXaLexX
If it is correct to understand the history, the whole theme of GTA Online happens BEFORE story campaign!
For 1 factor is that, the textile factories of Leicester and not sojina. 2 your johnny factor, 3 factor the failure of the operation (Robbery) sales of drugs Trevor, threw it in sandy shores.
That's how it is.

e
ed58963 29.04.20

the factory can be stopped. and long John silver character in the book treasure island. and the Jolly Roger the phone confirms that this is a reference to him. in addition event online go early events sujecki

did not notice the previous

F
Finskiy_Pupok 29.04.20

.-.-
The factory has kopm, go press stop, and you calling this John.

V
Vano_Strelok 29.04.20

xXaLexX
and he was black, something suddenly? Jew nigger?

_
_DooM_ 29.04.20

Like you can turn notifications off in your phone settings, but for all contacts at once. In the single so, maybe there is.

V
VerlA 29.04.20

is there a way to disable them, or at least selectively?some legal way?
very annoying when you are standing with the sniper aims at the target, and calling you some brucie-Wczi

h
han298 29.04.20

By the way, Yes... But here's the problem - as I was not looking for a way to not come those annoying texts with invitations and calls from all sorts of Jonah-nagibatorov, so I haven't found. The only effective way to reduce the number of calls (do not SMS) you tube is become the boss of the organization. Then you will call only assistant\assistant, and even then rarely, then, to inform you that you can buy special goods for sale.

V
VerlA 29.04.20

han298 wrote:
become the boss
right now is the action in the clubs, in your organization who is not really..

J
JUnnAmmED 29.04.20

In the phone settings you cannot turn off or a special mode?

L
Levokos 29.04.20

JUnnAmmED
Impossible.

V
VerlA 29.04.20

JUnnAmmED
it would be logical to assume that Yes, but Rockstar didn't deliver..

also another question, is there a harmless mod that block the camera while riding?when you press spacebar-it nachinat to be worn over the back of the car, drifting is not possible, and if you reverse, the camera is not worn, but the drift does not work..

v
vatsonification 29.04.20

VerlA
You can only postpone the period of receiving calls, a maximum of one hour. Put in settings (pause menu)

v
victorzh 29.04.20

1. Sell everything we had worked slaves in the warehouse.
2. Stop production via computer on the same stock.
3. Deliver 1 (one) unit of raw materials (Yes, we deliver to stopped production).
4. Nagibatorov won't call back. Never.
Profit!

V
VerlA 29.04.20

every 5 minutes?lucky...I play Shaw phone in your pocket is Smoking

M
MaaF 29.04.20

victorzh
How to import raw materials for manufacture has been stopped, I have a computer on the production line unavailable Steal raw?

v
victorzh 29.04.20

MaaF
I got a call nagibatorov - say, imported raw materials (after stopping production). I went to steal the item is clickable. Pressed, stole, brought it stopped ringing. After a couple of days the same number has done with the second production. And already two weeks from him any call.