3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vindizzel 29.04.20 07:42 pm

Russian voice (Fallout 4)

N
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
CHADREX 29.04.20

Maybe he won't, but the local modders will find a way to move it to the regular version.

s
saturn7774 29.04.20

Harry Spreter
I agree with you !..

I agree with CHADREX - modders can. :-)

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.04.20

Voice acting is not.

_
_RYZEN_ 29.04.20

Opaaa...... And this is interesting)))) But into if the VR version is a different story and dialogues????

f
fox345 29.04.20

Harry Spreter
If this is not a bug in STEAM (which by the way happened several times) she will be any in the original. If not officially then through the efforts of our Amateurs. Because the demand will be sky-high.

R
Rimus777 29.04.20

Give a voice to the people!)))

D
Devilgroup87 29.04.20

_RYZEN_
In fact VR just remade the game engine and its extensions, and not as the voice acting, and composing a new dubbing and script. Everything will be the same, only in the helmet. So if there is a voice on the VR, so will be simple port of PC, PS and Bosc.

A
ArmandoX 29.04.20

I am not against Russian voice. If only done right, but not the one Parasha that in DAO, ME1 and Fallout 3.

A
Android_Dreyman 29.04.20

Would have sawed themselves polyphonic voiceovers, on a competitive basis....
For a start it is necessary that someone put all the dialogues on PG), with instructions for conversion and a link to the blog for T. P.
Then try to be interested in balloons and streamers. Maybe it will even be exclusive.
The main desire.

A
Alllex236 29.04.20

Harry Spreter
see 15 Dec

D
Direm 29.04.20

This is probably a common mistake...

V
Valera Skripnichenko 29.04.20

also heard on the news. I do not remember where that Fallout 4 VR and 2 games like Doom and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, but those have a voice. fully localized.

R
RedSoldiers 29.04.20

Harry Spreter
Throw, please the link to the news about the Russian voice acting.