3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Mitrofanovich 29.04.20 07:45 pm

If the difference in the regular edition \"game of the year\"? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People tell me.I bought the Witcher in edition game of the year, with a Curling iron.And that's after playing 18 hours already,I wanted to see the Supplement which is,I remember watching the passage of a long time and mentioned some of them.The clothes of the two camps,outfits for the main women in the life of Geralt and hairstyles.
But why they download from the PS store and don't set and throw to the store,hinting to buy the game.
Question:why is that?What's the policy?And is it possible to solve the problem?
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 29.04.20

This free add-on,such as heart of Stone, Blood, and wine for the money, they add new content.

e
evil.burmistroff 29.04.20

Nikita Mitrofanovich
the goty version includes all released add-ons.

N
Nikita Mitrofanovich 29.04.20

dimon-alfa
Yes I understand that,but in the post below written.They are not installed and are referring to me,saying-go back to the store(ps store) and buy the original game, because it is not what you additions install

W
WailKid 29.04.20

In the game settings you need to find and install alternative clothing for devchenok

N

WailKid
But what about the rest?Hairstyles and clothes for Roach?

A
Alexus2319 29.04.20

Nikita Mitrofanovich
Are sold in different shops. For example cemerska armor for Geralt and Roach are in the White garden at the merchant that you saved in the beginning from the Griffin.

N

Alexus2319
Great!If togdp is not difficult,explain.Perhaps there tszhe and murder in particular added that logical?And hairstyles as surely from there

R
RFL 29.04.20

If you have a game of the year, all 18 add-ons already included.

N

Well glory to Eternal Fire!And I väsby scared and didn't think with his head

R
RFL 29.04.20

Nikita Mitrofanovich
But some need to include in the menu of the game. Namely, an Alternative way for Yen, Triss, CRIS, and a neutral set of cards for guinta.

B
Bupycop 29.04.20

Nikita Mitrofanovich
Into the category of Training come, there will be a separate paragraph Additional content there all is painted that where is.