3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
160994 29.04.20 07:45 pm

how to drift (Race Driver: GRID)

I am very glad that in the race driver GRID drift is quite not easy compared to prostreet and would like to know who kakami method is used.
14 Comments
Sort by:
U
UG0_CHaVeS 29.04.20

Well, che is there to say I do this: gain a good speed when approaching the turn clamped the handbrake and wrenched the steering wheel in the direction of rotation, as soon as the car goes into a skid vivaracho the wheel in the opposite direction to give the gas and roll in peace.

L
LapinioZx 29.04.20

And I do the handbrake is not tight.When approaching the turn the gas shed,and the steering wheel turn in the direction of rotation then the wheel let go and the gas is added.While I was able to get 10.780.634. trying more!

R
Razor_Callahan 29.04.20

They're not obyasnil, and there are people who travel well, and do not know how to drift... Someone goes with bistami, someone without... On different machines at different drifters is 100%, went to Mazda, Corolla, Silvia, all behave differently, so explain How to drift PTS hard...

6yP6oH 29.04.20

It is better to use manual Korobko and Claudia + need stability off. Tracktion control, and ABS is better to leave without them only on the steering wheel to drift.
Manual box need to slide at the apex without changing the transmission. Automatic transfer switch and you lose not only the engine speed but also, consequently, torque. This will lead to a change of trajectory. Sovetuu to drift in 2nd or 3rd, depending on AC power, to do more combos.
Stability otkluchit need to aligned, and Vice versa - skid.
Sometimes zaigryvaya so that all movements occur at the machine. And the dosage of the handbrake makes the car dance. And then it is not to forget about the speed, the length of the body, chassis, etc., etc. in order not to stupid and not ve.......smiling to the wall.

6yP6oH 29.04.20

Well, if we talk about ways to game their 6. I use 1, 2 and 5.
1.Handbrake
2.Box
3.Adhesion (the GRID's, unfortunately no)
4.The brake
5.The rocking
6.Combined (with the transition to more abrupt pavarot)

L
LapinioZx 29.04.20

S. e.r.v.e.r. daaaaaa.Well, you give.How do you know all this??

6yP6oH 29.04.20

I watched the video lessons on drifting.

E
Evofan 29.04.20

I'm on the keyboard with manual transmission, using only left the first system. Hz can not remember the name. Go in drifts on the Corolla. Try and the Subaru and RX-7 and Silvia. But back to the AE - 86. Enough power, management of acute. Included second and raced when the track is good, like port, can be worn on it exclusively to the second interchangeably, and only the rudder working, paracladius from one side to the other. Sometimes this turns out feast for the eyes, these glasses, and then slow down as Polenitsa Albanese on the wall or konteineru And all of the hi record numbers.
Capuchi no, sorry. Even in some of the NSF have seen, and is not present here. Today he raced in Toge gave 350 Nissan and he is a bitch in the turns with the slipping momentum thereyet, and kick. To gain again either level off or the box to the bottom, and the box delaetsa, and the speed respectively falls.
By proprietary techniques of drift - I do not. Since the first underground drift favorite discipline. So do not try, how it turns out ( in the game). But on the way :) Recently mitsugu its about betony coldec put :( well the snow has softened, only the threshold crushed. In the game easier, and the machine will do, and the money easier be :)

B
Burnoutman 29.04.20

Husein Jr
Recently mitsugu its about betony coldec put :( well the snow has softened, only the threshold crushed. In the game easier, and the machine will do, and the money easier be :)
Burn +1

K
KNAZ-RU-UA 29.04.20

01.04.09 11:28 Husein Jr
Recently mitsugu its about betony coldec put :( well the snow has softened, only the threshold crushed. In the game easier, and the machine will do, and the money easier be :)
Burn +1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
was attmail lad +1 zhzhosh (rubber up asphalt )and try to killed up the wall !!!

F
FELI-X 29.04.20

KutuZnTaK
ahahaha!you'll never get a good drift this с5особом!a get stupid skid!

F
Freestate2033 29.04.20

I Stability AND ABS off, handbrake put on 2скорость and leave Traction on and Impreza go))all tried it, too slow, the speed of drift of 60-90km/h in this range perfectly ass fight on points and combos))

F
Freestate2033 29.04.20

So here as anyone, and who has any idea of the drift, many people think that in the Grid it is necessary to drive as they can and the first to arrive...OO

B
Borya Okolelov 29.04.20

LapinioZx
What track? How many laps