3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Venom Snake 29.04.20 07:46 pm

Does not appear 43 mission (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Played for 45 hours 42 passed the mission and does not appear 43я! What to do help!
23 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 29.04.20

Venom Snake
Zadrachivat online.

V
Venom Snake 29.04.20

Yoshemitsu
I have pirates on the PS3

Y
Yoshemitsu 29.04.20

Venom Snake
Well then drain the water.

A
Atlasth 29.04.20

you want to say the game is not complete without online?

V
Venom Snake 29.04.20

Played 45 hours, 43я mission is not appearing help! PLIZ

c
chelovek-piksel 29.04.20

Venom Snake
It's not online. Western players write have to do the side effects(especially yellow, the remains of the burning man for example), as an option pass 41 storyline mission with all tasks. And more likely to fly to the main base when her fly away to start a cutscene. They also say that on the mission you might regret later if you did not do everything in advance as necessary.

W
WinChester 29.04.20

you have pirates?

A
Atlasth 29.04.20

And often fly to the main base, what is she to do? You can just fly and fly away at once?

c
chelovek-piksel 29.04.20

All. 43 came to me. 3 palocci in search of drawings made in a row(no flying base). Only 3 of the drawing raised - from the cutscene. But, fortunately, the mission starts in the menu selection tasks.

AdroV
Out of the 43 missions, units 7-8 repetitions with a different level of difficulty to do the same. Perhaps not necessarily to do them.

h
hardwaredude 29.04.20

people-pixel

Western players write have to do the side effects(especially yellow

Campaign, Yes. I after the mission, Angel with broken wings the new story missions are no more, but the side effects have accumulated. One yellow hanging about Emmerich. There is still Quiet for you to shoot. Can't enter what to do. To shoot it is useless, and if you leave the zone, the mission ends uncompleted. Task - to kill her. Understand that you do not kill because it is further in the story, but what it is necessary?

c
chelovek-piksel 29.04.20

hardwaredude
If the mission number 11 Surrounded by silence, then shoot it with tranquilizers. It is difficult but possible. If opened sniper with them would be easier.

E
EsterlinG 29.04.20

hardwaredude
If it's 11 mission, the ammunition you can throw and it will cut down (after 2 reset)

c
chelovek-piksel 29.04.20

EsterlinG
Funny, have to try later. Thank you for the info.

h
hardwaredude 29.04.20

people-pixel

Can and a standard sniper rifle to shoot, it turns out. In the end it is the choice to finish it or not.

EsterlinG

On her ammunition sbrosil? xD it will be necessary poprobovatj like anything.))

c
chelovek-piksel 29.04.20

hardwaredude
The mission 4 goals. Probably just a box and you can reassure the Talker without the use of lethal and firearms.

h
hardwaredude 29.04.20

people-pixel

Clear ill thank you for the info.

P
Pazzaken 29.04.20

I litsuhe also after completing the mission 42(Horkina version Skulls) 43 does not appear. All the important palocci has done, if anything

W
WinChester 29.04.20

Pazzaken
to say online play
personally, I don't know I'm on the campaign mode not running
I get pleasure from the game

E
EsterlinG 29.04.20

people-pixel
hardwaredude
Please.

V
Venom Snake 29.04.20

SAPER_C4
Dude try to pass 41 in s rank. Helped me.