3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
C4RL 29.04.20 07:46 pm

Endless career (FIFA 15)

as a career forever ? I have a feeling that it ends too quickly -the season 28\29 (I think). it is possible as that to bypass this restriction and play at least until the year 2100 ? maybe there is a similar patch or even CHEAT ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlancosUA 29.04.20

no

s
shrek888 29.04.20

C4RL

Why do you have endless career? It's not normal also.

C
C4RL 29.04.20

shrek888
this is interesting, I love a career and it happens for a long time sit in it. pathetic 15 seasons passed within a couple of days. I would like to hang out in Fife with the same team :(

s
shrek888 29.04.20

C4RL

you know, I also play career but it is infinitely too much:) become a coach:)

k
kosstyan 29.04.20

games do not feign!!!play every game!!and don't think you're a couple of days will pass 15 seasons!!!choose a few teams in different leagues and play for longer!!

C
Chernaya Vlastelinsha 29.04.20

I played a year at 14, and then the end is not played, each game is played for 32 years, player.

S
SkyGame 29.04.20

the author on any simulates games, this approach is generally better not to play career

Z
Zhukov Konstantin_ 29.04.20

Tell me how to put your stadium?

C
C4RL 29.04.20

ctn
I'm in the 13th and 14th were playing all the matches this PPV for a long time and eventually get bored

SkyGame
Yes, pretend, that's all. I find it interesting to feel myself as a COACH, I like to manage the team off the field

I remember in seventh FIFA fully feel yourself in the role of the coach is to put to play comp vs comp and watch the game. you just was required to pick up the rosters, monitor the transfers, etc. I thus fully career was a Portsmouth (10 minutes time).. sorry soon this feature has closed down :( now a must play for any team

S
SkyGame 29.04.20

C4RL
then play in managers

k
kosstyan 29.04.20

Football Manager 2015 but this option is more complicated!!and how do you like that FIFA Manager 14 and 15 will not last!!

B
Bizint26 29.04.20

A curious aspect. In FIFA 14 the 15 seasons he coached the club And with the team 8 seasons in parallel. After 15 season in the club, thanked for the work and further continue the game there. But I have a championship. There team. In the Euro does not work, throws out in the menu.