3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xoma37rus 29.04.20 07:46 pm

Help with choosing headphones for gaming!

Hello! Broke my favorite headphones the Sony MDR-V500, what can I say it's time somewhere 6-7 years as the elderly. I decided to go for a new one, thought for PC and PS I'm still only toying with VIDOS youtub watch, so the new ears must be playing. Duck so I came to the store, and there is apparently not visible and prices from 200 rubles to 15t. RUB and what to take from this diversity, XS. All of it fiction, of course sound more or less starts in the price range from 3500 RUB. the Most important consultants all the praise, all of them good, and not what ago bring. I stood so I was chosen and 0 confused. What to take advise plz. Price category up to 9T. RUB.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 29.04.20

Headphones HyperX Cloud Alpha black. (2,0)
Headphone Creative Sound BlasterX H7 black (7,1)
Creative is great for games.
First, too obzorschiki praising the music they better.
For music in General would advise others.

R
Rolemanser 29.04.20

Xoma37rus
Look for example Bluetooth Harper HB-400

Z
ZONE93 29.04.20

Headphones from the phone (itself such I use).

X
Xoma37rus 29.04.20

Ryazancev HyperX Cloud Alpha so listened to them in the store not bad. Headphone Creative Sound BlasterX H7 these not seen, suggest?

X
Xoma37rus 29.04.20

Rolemanser I don't, I need advice than you yourself use? As this device is, how many lived?

R
Rolemanser 29.04.20

Xoma37rus
Took the fall, good sound, accumula for long enough, fast charging, you can use the wire to connect directly.

R
Ryazancev 29.04.20

Xoma37rus
Games Creatives better. Total immersion will be you know specifically the sound source, its direction. Hyper X is more balanced, for music more suitable. Creativity is one of the oldest if not the oldest firm engaged in gaming audio.
Read the reviews and picked himself. I reviews of these headsets looked.

X
Xoma37rus 29.04.20

Rolemanser
Ryazancev
Thank you for the help!!!