3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bmw 7 e38 29.04.20 07:47 pm

Question from newbie to old-timers before start playing (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Good afternoon. Here I bought The Division, and before start playing, I want to ask a couple of questions:
1. Is it possible to pick up clothes and to make the character as a hero from the E3 trailer?
Spoiler

2. Is there any keys that I need to save at a high level(as it was in Borderlands 2), or something that I shouldn't have used unknowingly in the beginning of the game?
3. And what about female characters? Is it so bad? Really the only normal person is only one, and he is not the best? If so, then you can during the game to change gender?
Spoiler
4. Is it possible in the game to start again the whole game or I will need to run on one save?
Thanks in advance.
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 29.04.20

1. Jacket can be obtained in the rewards in the Uplay points:
Jacket
Gear (backpack, knee pads, holster, armor etc. you need to pick up the properties and find exactly will be difficult)
2. You can, but it makes no sense, throughout scattered chests closed, but in early game it's better to use them because the equipment is hard to come by (if only at the end of missions), and to go into a dark zone until LVL 30, it is useless (though the chests are there, and snaryagu there lies too bad) So as you want.
3. About women's the Persians don't know, but as the game progresses to change the appearance of the Persian is not.
4. You can start over by removing the pers, and it is possible to create another Persian and play them. (four Persians)

v
v-hlam 29.04.20

1 Yes you can
To pick up the loot
Give people on the street for help
Sell some merchants
2 Keys there are two kinds
a) For the largest Sudakov in the dark zone
b) For a dealer in the Central hub in the basement (where the fall clothes, emotions, skins for weapons)
If only for the dark areas, though they can be found the same place
3 you Can change the appearance (and it added a month ago)
4 Yes you can, create another character (like three)

K
Kirill22092 29.04.20

v hlam
Wow, how things have changed, didn't come into the game as XS. Soran for disinfo

A
Amsterdamn76 29.04.20

Timur Beresnev
And with the men's type is better? Too faces terrible, like in all games yubisofta however)
Do not collect all sorts of phones laptops drones to LVL 30 experience give very little, after almost 30 on the container. Particularly do not run for weapon parts cloth tools, it is all useless over completely.
4 slots for characters

a
a_noob_is 29.04.20

There would be a girl from the trailer that in the first gameplay video flashed, I would have thought to buy the game)

Spoiler