3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lehander 29.04.20 07:47 pm

Will be there again the middle Ages or where the series goes? (Anno 2205)

Will be there again the middle Ages or where the series goes?
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill Kravchuk 29.04.20

Lehander
Will, not always the same in the future to go. And the future may end..

P
Posledniy Volk 29.04.20

It's another one about the more remote future there is colonization of planets and stuff

p
prusakov83 29.04.20

I would like to play the Roman era-the heyday or the era of the pharaohs

V
Vinni-Pukh 29.04.20

Victor Kondratyev
I think the colonization of planets will be as a great addon to the game

p
prusakov83 29.04.20

Vinni-Pukh
maybe he meant the fly to the stars and not inside the system.

P
Posledniy Volk 29.04.20

prusakov83
Vinni-Pukh
Yes, I meant the type of across the galaxy, colonizing the planets and each planet type is the same type of volcanic regions the sandy and all these and meet with other races well 2-6 pieces of all sorts of different companies instead of a global trust, Eden and Sciences here you can still a part and can finish the series or in the antiquity of leave or even in the era of dinosaurs and primitive people something would be cool.

V
Vinni-Pukh 29.04.20

Victor Kondratyev
global trust - it went bankrupt

_
_Samael_ 29.04.20

Victor Kondratyev
The game is primarily about trade, the economic development of the city and build a logistics, I doubt that primitive people engaged in logistics. And if about the future with different races, planets etc, it seems to me so far developed from the original ideas of games to go will not. Although, judging by 2205, they even forgot what was the previous series(on trade), and put the likeness of SimCity, only in the future.

W
WinsVend 29.04.20

Somehow I have a feeling that this is the last part of the series. About the middle ages part 3 is; further into the future have nowhere to go. Maybe they will make another game about modern world and all.

N
NiceAys 29.04.20

I think not.Only if the other company does not podhvatit idea and start nezavisima to do all the work.

R
Roma Shemshur 29.04.20

In 2018 will be Anno 1800, for the first makings of the Industrial Revolution.