3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
salavat_1997 08.10.19 07:02 pm

MSI 8GB RX590 Armor+ AMD FX8350

Hello everybody! Ask for advice and help...
Collected a computer, I thought finally a witch to play this game without freezes, but in the end...
In the General case, Win 10, last wood standing, and not heated properly, but it was enough to start the game then it started. When you first start, settings high, reached the castle and departure, without error. Then the crashes became more frequent. it's a shame as the game and the OS, nothing helped. Acceleration and TP was not engaged, all on factory stands. Is there any way to fix this? Or even defective vidyuhi caught? In all tests the type pulmary even go afraid, suddenly will burn, although none on safeguards. Thank you in advance.
Briefly about the set:
percent amd fx 8350
vidyuhi msi rx590 8gb armor
RAM AMD Radeon R5 Entertainment Series 4GB 4 strips of
PSU CoolerMaster 600W Lite MasterWatt
Motherboard GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 08.10.19

Chaz's departure, what accompanied?
if it was the graphics card in theory should be a crash report driver

T
Triaxn 08.10.19

the look is there none to the end
should this system be no lag in the Witcher

s
salavat_1997 08.10.19

MunchkiN 616
departure without errors, than not accompanied by

s
salavat_1997 08.10.19

Triaxn
is it would work the graphics card if it is not installed appropriately?

l
lecoharv 08.10.19

Try different drivers to deliver, both new and old. From AMD sometimes the new driver works worse than the old one, I have a friend flying out of the second world war on the new driver worked only on the old

g
gennaz 08.10.19

salavat_1997
Look at the beginning of the video everything is shown how to install framework 3.5
Spoiler

s
salavat_1997 08.10.19

Kgem....For starters, thanks wills!!! I found the source of the problem..
Debil, and I totally agree ahah
In General, in the 1 - RAM is not set correctly, but in the 2nd video card was not inserted in that slot... Yes, exactly, not in that slot. Once again thank you all! Put it right on the ultra half hour flight excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
RadM0nd 08.10.19

salavat_1997
But as you have RAM was, if not a secret? I just do not see how it is possible to incorrectly insert.

T
Triaxn 08.10.19

salavat_1997
Yes I had a couple of days ago worked and fps ProSeal 2 times. I bought a new motherboard, and not fully inserted.