3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 29.04.20 07:48 pm

Bungie bans for bad Internet (Destiny 2)

Bungie may issue restrictions or bans on accounts that have a bad connection when you play Destiny, since it negatively affects other players. For information on how to stabilize the network and the quality of the connection, follow our Troubleshooting tips online.

PLEASE NOTE: Bungie reserves the right to permanently disable the account of Destiny or gaming equipment that have been confirmed as recurring violators. Prohibitions or restrictions may be increased to account blocking after several violations.
Infa from here https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/11929
Now think.. is it Worth to buy the game?! I now have type skakanul Internet(spoke in discorde at this point, and he would not fly). Eventually got a ban on the account. Played in the beta.
Solution.
Spoilerless discord! Cut overlay and other applications making your overlay on top of the game
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nyakote 29.04.20

A Friend Of Mine. You first read it and googling allowed bend for this game. So to help your diskarte, Fraps, etc. is FORBIDDEN-BAN. Only of NVIDIA or from AMD. About your as can with friends to forget.

N
Nyakote 29.04.20

To release that can permit, though for me so it's all under the ban but would kitakami not to run. Skype our everything)))

R
RikoChiko 29.04.20

Where is the list view? And with vindication always fps look.

A
AtomaTb 29.04.20

And someone pre-order this piece of shit complex ,and can not start due to 1001 reasons....
God when it is such a Beyond the NEED of protection die with developers?

A
AtomaTb 29.04.20

moblin
Don't know what he's talking about...
But at all this is a fucking asshole

S
Shkudi 29.04.20

Recochica
Fps counter is in game...

A
AtomaTb 29.04.20

Nyakote
But if it is installed ?
Me for one game and delete all ?
Oh well, why in 2017 there is still such zaskar...

A
Arileon 29.04.20

Forbid directly overlay discord. As the General and any other non hardware overlay.
Most likely, because of this, and sanctions. Defense game just doesn't see the difference between the overlay panels with interlocutors and creepy cheats like wallhack, etc.
But to communicate without the imposition of overlay on the screen of the game, nobody forbids. In the future (to the release of MB) of the software will add exceptions.

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 29.04.20

Nyakote
Yes procesal blame overlay discord. Now waiting for a response from support. To try out the game the hunt.

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 29.04.20

Arileon
thanks, already found out.

S
SasoriFunny 29.04.20

Wang what kind of overlay discord will ban and for private cheats is not, so you need to cut down such bans and not steamed. Citaci will be the main thing to get banned for the proof quickly.