3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saints 29.04.20 07:48 pm

Worst nightmare (Batman: Arkham Origins)

can't run test 6 grade it after passing the whole game, not where to do what to do?
64 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 29.04.20

Cops on the roof of the land or protection of the plant are considered a Predator, they can be something to perform, and so - in new game plus. But what exactly is the downside - that it is impossible to run tests in a specific order.

s
saints 29.04.20

Yes, I understand there is a delirium! written decisive blow through the vents, blow the explosive gel, the capture because of the angle, the grip hanging off the ledge. I do it and I the game passed by 80 percent of new game plus completed I am the night passed!

B
Biboras 29.04.20

I am also stuck on this achive, and have not given the exploding batarang...

b
boabc 29.04.20

I'm one story mission, one was killed by a critical blow through the vents, two hung under the garbage stream (in one case, hanging down, the other not), two blew, exploding gel through the wall and two killed from behind cover-corner. (the space bar is stuck to the wall)

What did I do wrong? This needs to be done and no matter what anyone didn't notice?

s
saints 29.04.20

boabc
There probably should be in the correct sequence
I mode I have the night pass for the third time not rushing

23hudo 29.04.20

saints Right, count achievements only in sequence and only one at a time. It is useless to try to fulfill the conditions ahead of time. Personally I like this approach even more like - not bad as rushing in all directions, and consistently fulfill the conditions.

U
Umbasus 29.04.20

20 crit strikes in a combo seems to come up for megashadow. More 9 and failed to score, while the combo multiplier was already 62...

b
boabc 29.04.20

Umbasus
Think to do with electric gloves and don't forget to destroy the weapon

b
boabc 29.04.20

23hudo
but to accomplish that it's not a problem, but the condition the sequence is quite important and could the developers, or the localizers to clarify (XS who is to blame)
Now we have to wait when it is Loka with ventilation and a fragile wall.

d
dkarm 29.04.20

23hudo
and then the test sequence? read carefully what it was about. 've been talking about the sequence of blows in a particular test.

I have the same problem, nowhere can not fulfill the rank 6 worst nightmare. I have a suspicion that the problem is in shock explosive gel. He doesn't count. Along the way you need to make it so that the explosion the wall collapsed and knocked out the enemy without finishing. Places where there are very few walls. Often the wall is wooden and it is no kill, only stuns. Once on a mission in a hotel I have been the guy to knock out by the explosion, but it is the course passed out from the fact that somewhere flew away and fell heavily, because in the end of the mission I shot the gel will not count. Before that, the only place where I have a wall saw, a Bank. And in the mode I've been I without problems managed in the Bank to knock out people with a blast wall. But the company is not trying, just oposals(-: And more further in the story, I even such places with walls of stone never met (got to the fire in the Batcave).

About testing on critical hits, all done very easily. Crete is scored if the kick is executed with a pause less than a second, no matter of what it can do. A win-win option - is to jump back after every blow and immediately beat the next one if done quickly, have time to work Crete, but if uprequest after shock, you'll never touch and combos, you can fill endlessly. I performed in a random crowd on the street. Just collect people on the street at least eight people, cut down in the first place all armoured and, optionally, setevikov and jump around others. under 50-55 combo will be enough, I like even 60 is not stuffed, and I counted the test. Here is an example of how to jump

d
dkarm 29.04.20

saints
and when new game+ you start, there's all the perks, weapons, and collected the data blocks stored?

F
Fitterr 29.04.20

dkarm
when a new game+ start
Perks, the blocks are stored.
Weapons? Gadgets are probably. Not all:

d
dkarm 29.04.20

Fitterr
of course gadgets)
okay, keep only those that open perk. We must assume that the plot ahead of time in the wrong place to go. It sucks. In Arkham city is better has been done. There somehow and gadgets scene in issue immediately NOR+ and with nothing to demolish, and then these developed too lazy to calculate everything.

This means that all blocks necessary to collect in a freeplay first game in new game + only the time spent until the gadgets again will gather.

Interestingly, and perks that are tied to weapons, which still is not open, they are saved then?

F
Fitterr 29.04.20

dkarm
all blocks must be collected in on a freeplay
It is better in freeplay, new+ no labels on the map:)
and perks that are tied to weapons, which still is not open, they are saved then?
Yes.

d
dkarm 29.04.20

in short, about the worst nightmare challenge No. 6 write the following:
you have to do them all in one challenge. There are only two predator rooms I can think of that even HAVE strong walls: the bank, and Blackgate

need all the strikes to perform in one fight, and suitable wall is only in the Bank and in blackgate. the Bank I went, and tonight I will be in blackgate to the last attempt, otherwise, only in a new game+ then it will.

nonsense in short. in Arkham city all the tests can be performed after passage. When there is a closed room some responses, mobs even unique dialog was, after the passage of the plot

I
Ilya Kornilaev 29.04.20

People, please tell me whether you have committed a crime on the bridge of the pioneers? And then I was left with the defender of Gotham city only one job, and I have a bridge won't spawn a crime (if anything, the bridge after the battle with Firefly).

And Yes, I don't know how to do the job with sound betarangom No. 3 in the worst nightmare. Where you performed and was there any problems with it, and then I start to feel stupid.

O
Olegamop 29.04.20

I have the same canoe with the sixth grade. I suspect that this is a bug. Does anyone actually managed to do it? Currently hanging in the new game+ in the Bank. When the last surviving bastard's saying the job is running, there is autoshrink and stupid achiva not daetsya, I just restore a backup saved game (I have the incentive sohranki lie \\Steam\\userdata\\151826973\\209000\\remote there file spsave_v2_0), and try again. Tried everything: and the eyes of the enemies without getting caught and extra decisive blows to use, and in the order listed to do the ventilation first, then the gel from the wall further from the corner and finally from the ledge (by the way under the ledge there NOT gargoyles are understood). I think there may be not a bug, but rather the fault of the gel, it is possible that you need the best gel in hand to undermine, and I have already been touch the detonator investigated.

O
Olegamop 29.04.20

I understood everything!!! Under attack from the ledge means reverse a decisive blow on the ledge

Y
Yaleks 29.04.20

And how is this reverse a decisive blow on the ledge? You've moved up to 7th grade?

R
Ruslan Te 29.04.20

Ilya Kornilaev
The same trouble, crimes on the bridge of the pioneers do not appear, with Firefly not yet fought, the most interesting is that in the beginning of the game, they were there already 3 times, on the part of the district of Coventry, and is now flying back and forth and it was no use. This is the last district left