3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gilgamesh141 08.10.19 07:17 pm

The problem with AI (Total War: Three Kingdoms)

There is a problem, maybe someone had one of these at the beginning of the battle, the AI just stupidly stand in place and only change direction if they come up. Even after a million minutes of AI not moving trite. This for most factions. In some everything is fine.
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gilgamesh141 08.10.19

S
Striker68RU 08.10.19

Well, sort of like battle time. if the time comes that one of the parties wins. When you attack the bot, you need to hold the time to win if he attacks then you have to hold out. That's why he waits for your attack on him, he was in no hurry)
Usually when the troops get closer to the troops the AI it still is already in combat, so it just keeps building

A
Alex0493 08.10.19

Striker68RU
AI attack when his number is higher than the player's, even if a little bit higher. If a player has a higher number then the AI stands and waits for attack of the player. It's so in all the series of Total War. In this case, the situation is the same.

B
Berkut Sleer 08.10.19

AI can even hide troops in the woods. Terribly enrages when time is short, and the enemy in the woods 9 partisans sitting.

G
Gilgamesh141 08.10.19

That's a joke, my bots are stupid, he does not do tactics, I stupidly detachment to dislodge the archers, it is just the start of the fight is stupid as a stump, all part of the play principle, and is found in Lagune 2, even given the fact that the bot plus power on legendary difficulty, it will not be like a statue to stand ... this and the troubles I have had in a different fraction in different battles and difficulty level, and some fraction bot does anything