3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merxa 29.04.20 07:49 pm

Failed to initialize the engine (Stronghold 3)

When you start says Failed to initialize the engine there is a solution, go to integrated graphics, but it is weak and the game starts to lag, how can that be?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArkisH122 29.04.20

Try to go for a more powerful vidyuhi built-in and disable (if you do not know how then do this: control Panel -- device Manager -- display Adapters -- then disable the one which is more weaker)

A
Artefact17 29.04.20

If you have on the laptop 2 vidyahi, you can try to disable the Intel(integrated). On HP to be treated as follows: if included fixed switching, it is necessary to include dynamic(In the BIOS) and the settings of switchable graphics set to High performance and everything will be plow))

M
Merxa 29.04.20

ArkisH122 tried, the monitor goes blank and trololo)

s
smoke297 29.04.20

Radik 5770, same garbage(

v
vv_malygin 29.04.20

Artefact17
Where exactly in the BIOS to enable dynamic switching? HP Pavilion dv7-6053er (AMD ATI Mobility 6770 and Intel HD Graphics 3000).
Not find, already updated BIOS to version F. 1A.
PS you Have, according to the configuration, the HP Pavilion dv7-6153er? =)

R
Ruthless18 29.04.20

I have one none th do?

k
krot-hor_11 29.04.20

it is not necessary in BIOS flattery, just the app won't know which graphics card to use. Go start, control panel, device Manager, display adapters, and unused (usually integrated intel) graphics card you press the right button on and off.

M
Merxa 29.04.20

krot-hor_11 and then the screen turns black=) Tried that already

v
vv_malygin 29.04.20

krot-hor_11
Yes, already tried. I personally was turned off the monitor, well, rebooted the computer, then the resolution is lost, and not placed in its original position. External video card refuses to work properly, or rather, not card and driver from it.

k
krot-hor_11 29.04.20

first you need to use none the second, and then disable the native I didn't go off, but if it is then not include it on the next boot Yes permission slips

M
Merxa 29.04.20

krot-hor_11 I only have 1 vidyuhi, divided into 2 parts, so if you disable any of them the screen goes off

v
vv_malygin 29.04.20

krot-hor_11
Look here:
1. Select the current display adapter. At the moment - AMD ATI Mobility 6770.
pix.PlayGround.ru
2. Disabling integrated video card.
pix.PlayGround.ru
3. Next cold reboot because the monitor simply turned off. After the reboot, see the error:
pix.PlayGround.ru
And it's not safe mode!
4. However, we cannot even change the screen resolution to normal. Maximum become 1024x768, but actually the maximum 1900x600.
pix.PlayGround.ru
5. And the game started!
pix.PlayGround.ru
6. WTF!?

G
GeeMTee 29.04.20

In General, probably a lot more who will help on this problem. Helped me only the following:
1. Open Catalyst Control Center (right click on Desktop - Settings ATI Power Express)
2. Graphics processor choose - Low energy consumption GPU.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate / Laptop HP Pavilion g7-1001er

By the way, some of these items also can help with black screen in Space Rangers for Windows 7.

Z
ZongerX 29.04.20

GeeMTee
Thank you very much, my friend on the laptop helped :)

Z
Zere 29.04.20

Yes, just for you integrated not played out particularly...
the funny thing is that I can't disable the integrated card... because discrete working through it like that...

v
vv_malygin 29.04.20

The most annoying is that game developers do not even want the fix for the game to do. I even have a license, did not buy.
Shame!

S
SBGrey 29.04.20

vv_malygin
Mmm I actually thought that the main thing in not to beta test someone for free to play, but the word test i.e. identifying and verifying that these are the problems to eliminate them to release the game. And Yes, if not lazy then you can go to the help page Banshee and there is white-on-anglitski it is written how this can be fixed in particular to install the update for Windows Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64 I personally helped . But of course to shout the shame of it is certainly easier than stretch the mind a bit.