3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prototype01 29.04.20 07:49 pm

Not enrolls the game (Test Drive Unlimited 2)

Each month ago I bought a license disk TDU2. When you run uplauncher all lights green, but when I run the game and enter the login and password(introduces what is entered on the website) the game is long thinks and produces an error communicating with the server. He tried it a few times to reinstall but nothing helps. Maybe someone knows what's the problem? Pliz help I want him on the network and play, the more pity, it turns out it is money thrown to the wind.
19 Comments
Sort by:
j
jeweller1984 29.04.20

the reason may be the server which is often buggy)) let them try to reinstall the game and looked at the activation or re-log on the website and enter in the new username and password! By the way, I good acquired 2 days before release, and already I can't recall... probably in the mail with registration on their website there comes a letter to confirm your registration, so take a look just in case in your drawer.

Z
Zashibon 29.04.20

Remember he decided to go to your page on SciTE TDU2 - so naenna half of petals. The reason-he loanalso)
At home I looked in the crib: I introduced nick from the game, and had scitovsky).
We can and here at sidekick somehow so.
Private account on the website
Handle public - in the game.
And that person scored on another website: sohranenku Tried another upload from myself (copied the folder, took the username and password) - writes the wrong password (though atari.com comes), I thought that there is a binding to a key, installed the game with his key - the same thing. Perhaps the reference account is to the hardware or system?- however nobody answered him(.

j
jeweller1984 29.04.20

Zashibon
binding to iron and to the system or as may be)

P
Prototype01 29.04.20

Nothing helps, a friend reinstalled the game, I registered again on the website, went to the link in the email, enters in the new data (put the name, then what is the game you need to enter), and again waits for a server error((. I doubt it's related to the servers, though of course who knows, but I have in the game servers work, but I bought it a long time ago. Maybe there are options, what does this crap happen? And he has the game automatically fails the activation, it is necessary in manual, maybe even with that connected?

Z
Zashibon 29.04.20

Prototype01
Here Cho and yeah - we all for a long time I put-I do not remember doing when you first start.Not yet re-installed.
Here write that everything is green and the build at the bottom what? Or until you activate the game and it's not obnoviti.
A sidekick to litski did not put counterfeit version? And then write that Nada sweep up debris after removal.
If you're not confident in the net - grab the computer the root to itself.Incidentally if W7 let them try to run as admin.

P
Prototype01 29.04.20

Build latest, all updated. But to the license he had singed version, but says that everything is cleaned, after the first failure, all connected with the test drive blew. Wind it on one disk 7, the other XP, first established on 7, not rolling, installed it on XP, same crap. And what about the net it certainly can be, but last time he updated 500MB after reinstalling it seems pretty fast, but slower than me. Strange as it is, on what forums do not read, such a problem never seen.

j
jeweller1984 29.04.20

Prototype01
try another option...
1) delete the saves from the test drive from disk With
2) after installation voidage in the game folder and find the Key.txtif it is not then create it using Notepad and put this in your key.

Good luck!

Z
Zashibon 29.04.20

Prototype01
Mr. Cho was quiet then?

P
Prototype01 29.04.20

No, did not help( Saves were not, and file this with the key was there. Tried to re-enter manually did not help( Though the wall beysya.

Z
Zashibon 29.04.20

The result: the iron rule is one of the Windows-standards, Internet standards, licensing standards, arms are straight --but not ragazza.
Very suspiciously and not even funny.Or you chonit forgot to tell?

j
jeweller1984 29.04.20

The key to that idea activerule 2 times, subsequent activation will not ride until revoked last! most likely, the deactivation does not occur if you delete the game! the forum was the topic of how to revoke the activation at the site of the game, dig... there is even somewhere a reference but lay right part of the website !

j
jeweller1984 29.04.20

I mean, the forum PlayGrounda)

Z
Zashibon 29.04.20

People here in the net on a brush review: don't forget that you need to revoke the key when changing Windows by uninstalling the game.
if the Windows is reinstalled, and the key to recall forgotten and now can't log into the game do as written Tovarich Twigert -
Win+R, write regedit, then edit, find next, write Atari, folder, found, remove, reboot, rejoice...
No one tried?

Another thing: a few things about activation, so that people no longer fell into the same trap -
with proper de-installation activation otzyvaetsya automatically, but it can be done manually by running via command line:
TestDrive2.exe /revoke
current essno should be a game folder.
also, in the FAQ of Securom write that if you demolished everything, reinstalled the system and the game on the same computer, and try to activate - the number of activations is reduced, because the server determines that it is the same PC (if the hardware has not changed why of course)

D
Dimirchello 29.04.20

Zashibon help please. grunted hard, of course TDU2 is not correctly removed. New right now put, and activation is not possible. OS Win 7.

Z
Zashibon 29.04.20

Dimirchello
Well, you dipropyl?

D
Dimirchello 29.04.20

TUT I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z
Zashibon 29.04.20

Dimirchello
Cha PM Robit will ilinet midwestcon of castanopsis.
Go to the HP stomatognathic.

S
SlashDot 29.04.20

Guys, bought the game in steam, entered the key on the website testdriveunlimited2.com/enter_key he tells me that it is necessary to introduce another 16-digit coupon code.

A Screenshot Of The 'Redeem Coupon'

a
aka_sektor 29.04.20

SlashDot
why the heck are you he was introduced? You just register there should have been. The username and password and then specify when you create an online profile in the game.