3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Pushka 29.04.20 07:50 pm

Boss Imleri how to kill. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello!
Who reached the boss ?
How to kill it in the end? always teleports even the sign is not to hang.
27 Comments
Sort by:
B
ByMaX 29.04.20

Paul Rack
I trap on his set and beat

P
Pavel Pushka 29.04.20

lol,I did not think so and killed him with grief in half=BBB

B
ByMaX 29.04.20

Paul Rack
To me at first, too, never came =D

A
AsUI 29.04.20

I play on maximum difficulty and Mat design of this boss.. the Trap is, and he doesn't care....always teleports..already hate this jerk.. even it kills with 3-4 hits on the last phase...

upd: At the highest difficulty boss looks easy.. the signs don't help at level 27 were killed with 4 hits...just had to roll with Blinko..usually it takes a few blows, then teleport...something of a series of 4 kick - teleport, 3 strike - teleport, 1 hit to break..and then the new... far As I could understand - the less health the boss the less bumps before the next teleport.

R
RGC 29.04.20

3 complexity killed the first time, do not know what it difficult

S
Sinickiy Aleksandr 29.04.20

Also play on 3 difficulty. Times 5 got to kill him before he will throw the shield. Just held him close so he didn't teleport dodged his blows and hit himself. Maybe someone will help. And irden do not work

R
RGC 29.04.20

Can you recommend skill the lightness of your legs pumped fully, it never hurt when teleported, and somersault was not necessary, and therefore had more time to hit him. When throwing the shield, the mill was shredded

k
kristpro 29.04.20

When he thrusts the weapon into the ground, you have to beat powerful attack in the back. Traps got me nowhere, the swallow also does not help. The only option to Dodge and roll.

G
GoblinSpore 29.04.20

Constantly jump from him, yet frantic. As it starts to relax - kick. If health ends closed by the attending quenum (one pumped can be tricky). Killed once or twice.

N
Naepharokhl 29.04.20

At the highest difficulty doing so. Great thunder constantly. Swallow as needed.

During the first phase dived upside down under his baton, the left back 3-4 quick strike. Then rolled. Quen. And also next. No damage at all!

The second phase of fun. Did so. Also thunder is great. To 100% crit was. While he teleported back, just running from him. Not tumbling. Ran in a circle and waited when he will rest. Once at rest, a series of quick 100% critical hits. Then roll and run in a circle. The damage was, but if all the movements clearly to work, too it is possible to completely do without the damage on the highest difficulty.

t
ternerss 29.04.20

1 phase, keep close, lest he pesisa.Yuzaem only Quen, potions do not touch, useful.Waiting for when I have an attack and before all time almadense next to him.He conducted an attack run up and hit 2 times in the back, maybe contratulate, but again you althetes and hit.Don't forget about Quen, for mistake can cost you HP, and is an important resource.
Phase 2, roll in a circle and wait for the rest.Maybe you have a lot of time to gouge due to errors, so swallow and great swallow + food.Quen possible.

13pavel13mail.ru 29.04.20

In the most difficult. Put all the big red mutagens on strengthening the attack on the mouse a powerful punch.
Phase 1 - jump back 2 blow a powerful attack, jump back, looks like he is waving Dubya, repeat. yuzal current Quen and starving.
Phase 2 - the main thing is not to fuss and adjust when he teleported, this time just away from him(usually forward, he's kind of behind your back trying to teleportals), looks like he is waving dubem(2 or three swing - at this time the principle can be put Quen), teleport - uprig, the main thing is peace of mind, after 2 3 times, 1 time he hits the ground and smokes, bounce beat, I beat ability strong attack. Yuzal thunder, full moon, swallow, Chicks with milk and white raffar when HP is in the red.

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 29.04.20

Hm. The third difficulty has passed. No issues arose. In General, all bare light.

V
Vanek Ushakov 29.04.20

in the first phase really helps Igny because it ceases to be ice

T
TponuH_ 29.04.20

Death play. 29лвл. Guzzle mutagens, 1st phase, wherever you went, the 2nd worse than archigraph, and not have cans, reset the skills. Is the alchemist and the armor is so-so. Hodgepodge, what was found where.
Viola put on a mouse side button -more convenient than a finger break.
2.3 complexity - there he smoke, and then has to suffer)
Beat the 4th fight,I decided the forum to read what players write, nothing actually, which is not known)
...continue on.
25min later killed after.
A decoction of Kimmy,
4 thunder
a decoction of Ehidny,
a decoction of Archigraphy,
3 great swallows
3 Potions of Raffar White

A
AlexGRS 29.04.20

Tell me if you can snatch a mutagen (or even valuable) to his or witches?

O
Old_Nick 29.04.20

AlexGRS
With witches - nothing, and even if it was from CRIS backpack there ;)
With Amerlia - acorn (+2 points in skills)

A
AlexGRS 29.04.20

Old_Nick
clear. and the witch ran away, is that it?

O
Old_Nick 29.04.20

In one embodiment, the ending (IMHO - this is the saddest, but the most logical) it will be possible to finish.
At the 2nd rest - more not found

O
Old_Nick 29.04.20

By the way, has anyone tried it giveitaway bomb or Moon dust recoil?