3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faceless Void 29.04.20 07:50 pm

Lol the cinema was banned today ))) But anonomizer Vork

10 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 29.04.20

ssanktsii)

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 29.04.20

What sanctions? This is the torrent tracker. Didn't know this. This is a fake fight against piracy. Not scary.Expected, probably already have a mirror. Yes, and you can get around, already know.

F
Faceless Void 29.04.20

anomizer work, not finally I saw the light I saw the red sign)))

See Medvedev downloaded guardians 2E

W
Wing42 29.04.20

Faceless Void wrote:
See Medvedev downloaded guardians 2E
I also downloaded. Too hefty I liked the movie.

V
Vonyuchiy centner s yayca 29.04.20

Torrent taxis.

m
masha 29.04.20

Faceless Void
Get used to it. Soton yesterday on TV said that having smoked marijuana, you go to the Internet on an extremist website, where you will read the calls for murder, then I'll go get a knife and go hunting. As he even said, Before they smoked marijuana, and now sit on the Internet.
I do not watch TV, saw the accident. Still remember when the plane with the band dived into the sea, on the TV spewed a clever idea that the Internet should be banned, then I would not write nasty things about the disaster. On the idiot box regularly ban the Internet, and viewers are the main voters, vote so support. So the more sanctions, the less will be the Internet. When a country under sanctions like North Korea, and the population is washed out, you can forbid anything.

a
airstorm 29.04.20

It makes no sense to block torrents. Look how many times he blocked the rutor? And each time he had another two mirrors. Today rutor has a lot of mirrors.
With a cinema of the same. Use the mirror
Спойлерhttps://kinozal-tv.appspot.com/

F
Faceless Void 29.04.20

Masha
Yesterday Soton on the TV said

))) I))

m
masha 29.04.20

Faceless Void
16's speech. Strange, but on the official channel, this an interview cut.

F
Faceless Void 29.04.20

Masha
Thank You Masha