3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aKinave 29.04.20 07:51 pm

Not valid quest (Dragon Age: Origins)

In short, I now have a quest space forces from the community of magicians and I need to find 4 magic places and to activate the runes. According to the description on the wiki runes themselves should disappear after interaction with places. But I on the Western Brasiliane when interacting with the tombstone rune does not disappear, them remains 4 in the inventory. How to be?
12 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 29.04.20

aKinave
the main thing is to log engrossed.

a
aKinave 29.04.20

Hirok
in the log this is what is written:

H
Hirok 29.04.20

aKinave
Like as the activation needs space to get out, which is already activated, but I don't remember exactly.
The animation worked, a black mist from the place of activation started to swirl?

a
aKinave 29.04.20

Hirok
I do animation there was no, when I activate the tombstone, a dialog box appears and there is a choice or not to touch the headstone or interact (the second option appears the mobs). But in any case, runes are not wasted on him

H
Hirok 29.04.20

aKinave
Well, you used the item interact, and should solubilise a black fog or smoke, it depends.

a
aKinave 29.04.20

Hirok
no, nothing like that happens

H
Hirok 29.04.20

aKinave
strange....
Maybe it's different runes.
There besides that the runes must be another one. Apart from gravestones.

D
DeLtafeatpka 29.04.20

You defiled the tomb of Herod)
Then after the fight just click on the rune of power prozav TAB for warranty because it highlights things interactive

a
aKinave 29.04.20

DeLtafeatpka
no, I was not summoned undead mobs

g
gmh4589 29.04.20

aKinave
Better look on the YouTube video walkthroughs for the task, clearly something not so do. Because when a place of power, find and strip it from the magazine should disappear.

a
aKinave 29.04.20

gmh4589
hmm, I'm down
I found another tombstone, and not something that is related to this quest

a
aKinave 29.04.20

understood in General, all thanks for answers))