3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v-hlam 29.04.20 07:51 pm

The thrill of shooting the \"PC\" (Destiny 2)

People.
On PC developed promised to turn off out of weapons, well, they say the mouse has no vibration and nakoy they then return. So according to developers better dive on the PC in the game.
Questions:
1 As it is generally sdelaetsya?
2 If you connect a controller the output will appear?
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
deletedsince2020 29.04.20

I stupidly in one spot shooting, the sight goes up, this can be considered a return?
What do you mean by it?

J
Jafes 29.04.20

Returns 100% the same as Curling. Just there when shooting is shaking the gamepad, but on PC, of course, the mouse not shaking)

S
Slipnot6 29.04.20

v hlam
Where did you find such selective rubbish dug up? You were under heavy drugs? What does a lack of impact to the immersion in the game? What is the relationship between no vibration in the mouse, and therefore - useless because of this factor return in the PC version? Unless the function returns the weapon did not increase the level of realism in games, but for the sake of gamepads with vibration, it was more fun to shoot?

v
v-hlam 29.04.20

Slipnot6
You put in a search engine and you will see a whole bunch of sites with this news
Even here in the blogs have.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/destiny_2/v_destiny_2_dlya_pc_ne_budet_otdachi_pri_strelbe-255887/

S
Slipnot6 29.04.20

v hlam
I looked at the article about the no returns is a misinterpretation of the application, the game Director, actually, he said that the impact on PC and consoles will be different. Because I was thinking that obviously someone was not adequate making the statement or at the time of writing the news about this because in the game it is, I checked last night. But what is this return so different with a gamepad, I can't say it is always turned off on it the vibration, sits down quickly. Or have I just not noticed.

You have formulated the question so that I have already burnt xD

v
v-hlam 29.04.20

Slipnot6
I have from this news is burning
Watched a couple of streams, so there trunks no where does not take
Six barreled machine even one millimeter does not throws

That's why the subject and created

z
zdrastE 29.04.20

Jafes wrote:Just there when shooting is shaking the gamepad, but on PC, of course...
shakes all around

J
Jafes 29.04.20

v hlam
Six-gun is an exotic gun.
He and Curling returns no.
I'm telling you, everything here works the same as on the consoles.

S
Speedfull 29.04.20

Play unsubscribe

D
Drewstet 29.04.20

Recoil is there,but just a little bit.
The machine is almost takes.
PP so in General.