3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sema KulikovAS 29.04.20 07:51 pm

Terminals can't come in (Fallout 4)

I can not go into the terminals , workbenches . Interaction with other objects is
16 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laqyris 29.04.20

Download a patch of some sort

S
Sema KulikovAS 29.04.20

Is the latest version of the game is the nexus mod and all the patches

S
Sema KulikovAS 29.04.20

Normal pirates )))) Fallout 4 (v 1.9.4.0.0 + 7 DLC) [RUS / ENG] - RePack from'qoob

s
saa0891 29.04.20

Sam Kulikov wrote:
I can not go into the terminals , workbenches . Interaction with other objects is
Some sort of mod could break a game,maybe a conflict between mods,then just turn off and look for what fashion such a bug.

C
CHADREX 29.04.20

Resources can still be missed. You can check on the location of the developers.

S
Sema KulikovAS 29.04.20

Is the nexus mod Manager, I disabled all mods through it , completely demolished nexus, removed all the files of the mods with the comp ,all mods were removed ,there was a version of the game 1.5 week ago took it put 1.9 all the same ((

S
Sema KulikovAS 29.04.20

Why for in turn into the terminal's resources ?? And tried to the bench to enter in God mode , did not help

s
saa0891 29.04.20

Sam Kulikov wrote:
Is the nexus mod Manager, I disabled all mods through it , completely demolished nexus, removed all the files of the mods with the comp ,all mods were removed ,there was a version of the game 1.5 week ago took it put 1.9 all the same ((
New game try to start (in the saves could stay broken scripts) and check whether there is this bug.
Try more INIшник to remove.

B
Bearhunt 29.04.20

It's definitely not due to the fact that the pirates or not. Most likely somewhere in the scripts keravnos, try to find traces of the program using Reg Organizer, or another prog in the registers.

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.04.20

Either the mod is buggy or left Repack.
Suggest repak Khattab.

S
Sinpro 29.04.20

out of power armor

S
Sema KulikovAS 29.04.20

Yeah started a new game in the terminal but comes !! I have a level 80 character how to log in old sywy ??? I do not want to go again )))

s
saa0891 29.04.20

Sam Kulikov wrote:
I have a level 80 character how to log in old sywy ??? I do not want to go again )))
Try this app,clean all the parts.
http://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/instrumentarij/f4sge/129-1-0-4079

K
Kostyan Morozov 29.04.20

try to get out of the Nightingale armor

S
Sema KulikovAS 29.04.20

ATP for the program but did not use ( left just in case ) in total repak and , uploaded earlier sohranenku two years ago , all matter )))) probably the trouble in the mod ,put them very much!!! so ... THANK you ALL !!!!

s
sayapov.valery2017 29.04.20

Sam Kulikova
Also there was a story. Sorry saw it only today.
She had to fashion select! Many don't build now, so as not to crawl.