3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vatsonification 29.04.20 07:51 pm

The player's age Need for Speed (Need for Speed (2015))

Someone wrote, evaluating the gameplay of the new Need for Speed, shown to us at E3 that the game is due to its cine from the category mom buy. So I thought, did a series with more than 20 years of history aimed at children? If You are a fan of NFS, write your age and if it is easy, gaming experience (within the series). I think everyone is interested to see how looks the average player NFS.
62 Comments
Sort by:
r
ros789 29.04.20

I am 35 years old

T
The Ryan 29.04.20

22-year. 1998 - Need for Speed 3: Hot Pursuit.

S
STIN_RUS 29.04.20

20. Experience: about 9

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 29.04.20

Adin year. With the quiet time as pakazala of Pervy gameplay NID form of AIDS two zero Adin toe.

p
prokaz96 29.04.20

18. Experience of about 7 years

g
gogi101 29.04.20

26. Experience since 1999.

A
Andrey Luchko 29.04.20

20. Experience since 2005

v
viktorvvv555 29.04.20

16 years experience 11 years

v
vatsonification 29.04.20

22. Experience of 14 years

S
Serg Rey 29.04.20

22 years old, played since Need for Speed High Stakes(the first game in which I had a chance to play)(even on the console PSOne). Eventually returned to the first(already passed on the PC) So this series for me is not just Underground!

G
Gol_D_Roger 29.04.20

20. Experience of about 11 years.

k
kalek 29.04.20

24 years playing at the club since underground 1,2 then the club closed unfortunately ..... Private computer acquired only in 2010 took place all the series starting from Underground

K
Killmen712 29.04.20

90 years 50 years

H
Hack_Attack 29.04.20

12 Nfs passed.

R
RonaldinhoR10 29.04.20

22. experience of 8 years

P
Petya Korablyov 29.04.20

This game I would put +16
The clubs played in 5 of the can any more, but part 5 just remember, well, impressions are certainly not produced, the school then learned that the NSF at that time I had not authority so to speak, could another gnocco Church NFSU. Then everyone was talking about undegraund) I never played and not even realized that the underground, didn't even know that this is a race), but only said that the game bobma, did you see? you played? And these issues with the pawns 5 rubles ) Yes, the game is answered. I then like never played and do not know as it was, the Internet was not there, the first computer appeared somewhere in 2004 or 2005 were cut, then a Stalker) But at a friend played and then played and then took the install disk itself) U2) Here is a game I liked 100%. Cars, streets, and of music that is very catchy. Anyways Rubaiyat I'm her happily ever after. EA - naturally became an authority in my eyes) they are supposedly a game bungled)) Then came the Internet, and I found out about MV 2005. In General, how to say, the pictures of the game I was not particularly impressed, the city seemed to me the arcade, but it was Aston Martin дб9) top gear was shown, I watched) And now the bridge vonted I wanted purely because ДБ9) Oh yeah) still attracted the cops, also became interested with them to ride. And here I had it installed. First impression hihi haha what is this arcade Galima) But every minute I loved this game and played happily, and then as the years were put back were, right now here's another pass. Then I heard about the carbon, too, and wanted him, like the NSF keeps the brand , but to establish I) then installed. Immediately he's not the first... seemed Too arcade, the menu design, design I didn't like the blue kind and the other, well I passed it, like only race in the canyon on Behe or XS there for the ride. Then they gave me space, set. At that time, 2008 I was the top comp, he's right now the way I have) hehe. So the stretch I was on at maximum speed. It was a notable best graphics compared to carbon and moscatelli) So it played to the holes, I was like, Well then? Then anderkaver sharply Neuchatel at all... But it's, HP 2010? not my type))) but I see the wounds? Liked because of the fast and the furious 6 and Lambo 6 item, + cool graph, landscapes, sandstorms and birches. MV 2012? passed, but the priest is also kind of... Liked because of Lambo lessee) Rivals? failed and no desire, I think to make room for the Hitman)))

S
Serega Zatula 29.04.20

30 years experience is not considered :) but played all NFS

P
Pro100 Endryu 29.04.20

16, play NFS for 9 years (starting with Underground)

M
MarKoz 29.04.20

21. Played with the first underground

R
Roy jons 29.04.20

20 years experience 10 years