3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 29.04.20 07:52 pm

Two owners of coal!? (Dark Souls 3)

Called me and another phantom to do battle with the princes, was surprised when he saw in one world two of the owners of the coal, and it was definitely not a phantom in human form, because on the first over the second, it was written – the master of the coals and his nickname. All four of us passed through the fog. How can this be?
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa95 29.04.20

There may be six, lol.
There is a ring that hides the fact that you're a phantom and does your face the same as if you were the owner of the coal. Here are just a smoldering coal, you're not.
White is a great way to take the fire of aggressive phantoms while the host flees for red is a great way of disguise, because you're not light on the screen.
And with ring above you is the inscription the Owner of coal, even if you're not.

D
Ded MastDay 29.04.20

Toxa95
About the ring, I know, but he didn't use it once. I say that it was not a phantom ring, and above it was written - master of the coals like that(nick) and on the second the same, the owner of the coal...., just nick is different. The third was a phantom, it was just nick and I fourth. I ask how can there be two owners of coal in one world? Or something I still don't know about this game? Are you saying that while wearing a ring lies in another world before my nickname will be written by the owner of the coals? I doubt very much I'd rather just be look like a person, not a phantom, but the overhead will be only a nick.

T
Toxa95 29.04.20

Svetoslav
When I put the ring on you, and there is this phrase.
The red phantoms, for example, the phrase in red letters is illuminated.

D
Ded MastDay 29.04.20

Toxa95 wrote:
And with ring above you is the inscription the Owner of coal, even if you're not.
I didn't know. Thank you.

r
random3355 29.04.20

Toxa95
Can't be six, maximum of 3 can call upon. I like the player for the build of the Summoner certainly know)

D
Ded MastDay 29.04.20

random3355
But what about fitclub pontifica? How many times seen at the same time called up six players with me.
UPD. And I realized it white max three to a hostile this restriction does not apply understand.

T
Toxa95 29.04.20

random3355
If you use your fingers a bunch of phalanxes (or as them there), you can summon three white phantoms, but at the same time, you can invade two red. Well, or to call 6 red for fitclub.