3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem-LAB 29.04.20 07:53 pm

Weapons (Precursors)

Would like to raise a topic.
if you had a choice, what would it be shooting as Sod, Shooters, and at the same Masataka.
or what we have now, claiming to be hardcore.

PS:different reasoned opinions are welcome.
39 Comments
Sort by:
N
Norrath 29.04.20

I used to like now is...
... and so in COD MF 2 good shooting.

R
RadSiGER 29.04.20

This would have left. The developers know better =)

Y
Yorshik 29.04.20

there are 2 patch, 1 which allows you to disable \ to adjust the acceleration of the mouse. It fails to run in wait for rabbits. But he samisen new StarForce which is emulation... so the disk is not... the 2nd which speeds up the aiming with right click - rabbits are not really protesting yet .

s
shahVkit 29.04.20

Good afternoon everyone.
In this topic you can gather information about the weapons present in the game.
1. Where and under what conditions these weapons are sold or issued on the quest.
2. How and where can it be improved, to charge or repair.
3. Experiences from using a specific type of weapon. That is, its accuracy, range and damage.

From myself:
While running around on the first planet and I can say that hand weapon is very different in appearance from previously submitted screenshots for the game.
Compare for yourself:
http://games.cnews.ru/trophy/precursors_weapons
It seems to me that the original version of assault rifles, sniper guns and other things were better. Especially annoying assault rifle. To combine when aiming through the fly the fly and a red dot sight is ...
Maybe then the game will be something more interesting to do with automatic weapons. Share opinions.

L
Lunh 29.04.20

Weapon stolen from Mass Effect:))
Assault rifle sucks even when fully upgraded, but so far, for lack of better.... Sniper is the most convenient, but only under certain circumstances. Pistol and shotgun are not impressed, broke up immediately. Grenade killing stuff, but to carry very hard

L
Lunh 29.04.20

In Mass Effect in the decision to fight, especially in a team where you can give orders depending on the skills of the associates. I loved there fight.

RadSiGER
07.12.09 14:11 This would have left. The developers know better =)

Izdevumi..?

s
supgAm 29.04.20

the most natural way of cod, although something new (claim for the hardcore) welcome.

S
Super Kote 29.04.20

Here dumb.

S
Super Kote 29.04.20

weapons are not very good. a lot

L
Lunh 29.04.20

Organic weapons
Examples of weapons of this Department are supplied in small quantities with Glee. Each sample is alive, but perfectly tamed. Don't forget to feed your guns!

Hectic
pix.PlayGround.ru
Edged weapons, which has become extremely popular in the Galaxy due to its appearance.This fly catfish caught during the mating season, at a time when he can leave offspring, or turn into a piece of solid chitin. Serve with a blade of hardened wings hatsutaka. In addition to all of this weapon is killer. On the death quietly slaughtered the enemy no one will know until the body was found.

Tinysec
pix.PlayGround.ru
It presnovodnyi giant octopus.He is able is long enough without water, if he will abundantly feed. Weapons tenesaca makes natural ability to defend itself. It generates a powerful electrical charge when pressure on certain nerve centers.

Agishev
pix.PlayGround.ru
It is a small insect with the palm size.But during pregnancy, the female grows Agishev abdomen, which bears offspring. Taken in this moment with the nest Agishev is a kind of organic granotomet as vypilivaem her when compressing larvae contain large amounts of natural blasting agents.

Sinodo
pix.PlayGround.ru
One of the unique species of Gli. The giant leech is completely harmless to humans.. if only not to feed her spiders proci .In this case sinode starts from time to time to emit powerful pulses of acoustic radiation of the unknown, which for some time several times reduces the size of the living being caught under its influence.
Humanising enemy is easy to crush with foot, no the VSS will not help here.

Xedex
pix.PlayGround.ru
Weapon information waves. The special structure of the eyes makes this creature not only suitable for use in the camera, but the connection to modern computers to transfer the accumulated information.

L
Lunh 29.04.20

Firearms

Gun EP-M23
pix.PlayGround.ru
Ray gun. Built into it is more portable battery zaragueta yourself.

Automatic shotgun
pix.PlayGround.ru
Standard weapons are available in every corner of the developed Galaxy

Assault rifle film
pix.PlayGround.ru
The number one weapon in its universality. Zaryaditsya armor-piercing and explosive bullets.

Sniper rifle FISA
pix.PlayGround.ru
The long-range firearms.Charged armor-piercing and explosive bullets.

Gelis
pix.PlayGround.ru
Gelis was developed by the best scientists of DS race Klatts. Combines the form of ritual scepter, the plasma pulse generator. Has closed over the battery and wire induction.

Crossbow
pix.PlayGround.ru
Ethnic arms race Klatts. A big plus of the crossbow-it fires noiselessly.

L
Lunh 29.04.20

Explosives
For acts of sabotage and moral oppression of the enemy. Also to combat enemy vehicles.

Grenade XZ-15
pix.PlayGround.ru
The most powerful weapon in the Galaxy. Can destroy any piece of enemy equipment.

Energy grenade
pix.PlayGround.ru
Easy to carry,easy to activate, easy to throw .

Breaking pomegranate
pix.PlayGround.ru
The real cure for any enemy vehicles.

While running around on the first planet and I can say that hand weapon is very different in appearance from previously submitted screenshots for the game.
And now you can judge different or not, a lot or a little :)

S
SGate 29.04.20

It would be nice small addonchik models old weapons, it's somehow more realistic and atmospheric it looks.

S
Super Kote 29.04.20

It is not like what animal to shoot

L
Lunh 29.04.20

Claptrap

And I liked it. Especially Agishev. A real grenade launcher and weighs unlike it little.

S
Shadow747 29.04.20

No heavy machine gun???... I'm disappointed... :(

S
Shadow747 29.04.20

I would also like aiming the same in mass...

S
Super Kote 29.04.20

stupid to shoot animals

s
szt 29.04.20

Hello! Question : updates on the gun with a level\quest\planet to go and I bought all of the 1st planet still with them and running. Level Persian somewhere 18-19.

r
reasp 29.04.20

In stalkere.