3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Das_Monster 29.04.20 07:54 pm

Questions on multiplayer. (Call of Duty 2)

Hi all... In the trailers before the game's release you can see that when you walk\run didn't disappear sight.. don't know who said moron developers that if he's going to get (plus the resistance of the terminator.. took a breath and all ;)) it would be cool... Me, these two raisins that is not pleased, so much so that I even with the game so never played.. People who knows there were craftsmen who even used the normal sight to return able?
hunting pogamat into a toy.. but with THESE hername what the console poluchaetsya!
27 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 29.04.20

I agree with the author's theme that these are two bad point in the game.
Where did you see that in the game you could not normally shoot at the time of the strafing, running and jumping ???
Ku3 in this example is generally a mandatory attribute of the game.

The resistance of the terminator is interesting, but unrealistic. Would be better if pharmacy was like before. And the impression that the wounds from the bullets themselves delayed as the bad terminator in the second series =))

If you make a realistic game, realistic must be all

D
Das_Monster 29.04.20

If developers oprotivit kits, then made a b in the first part of the game in the hardest difficulty level (he truth it is not played, seen as each passed, it may be wrong ..), that is, on the level virtually no kits of the enemies also do not fall out and life is getting current for murder (direct vampirism some...).... it seemed so very cheerful and fresh...

H
HAS. 29.04.20

when I played on hard not particularly notice resistance terminator just gape did not have time to give a shot at leaning the head and you're dead.
about ischezaushei the crosshairs - natnes the fact that the running man is a very, Very bad to shoot , same with jumping. In addition, you yourself know where the crosshair should be shot ( I have no crosshair nice got )

D
Das_Monster 29.04.20

about durability...
Of course, playing on hard mode, this resistance not much eyes hurt, BUT only because almost felled with one or two shots... anyway, if you have time to move away from the enemy around the corner, you have power to wait until your wounds drag and fight again.. Actually, the level of difficulty, playability Il realisticaly, this trick does not arrive.. Current hemorrhoids increased of fuss...more

about the crosshair...
It's all okay, in reality, would be bad for me to aim on the run and will hardly throw in the head in jump (and indeed, no nikago in the life of the crosshair). But it is a reality in life and games need to adapt it, to create their own, it is possible it is called game and for each game genre it should also be their own. Take for example the not even released (and may never) horor, Call Ktulu (exact name I do not know). there's no health indicator, indicator of the amount of ammunition, no sight, and in addition there is the trick with the fear which will interfere with the normal aim. If it is a classic horor, not just otrel piles of corpses and monsters, then this feature would be cool, if all this is insert in addition to any FPS type of CallofDuty? Where crowds of enemies and the need for a second time to bring down another batch scripting Boobs? Then, without altering (grinding) the gameplay for these chips is going to be so fucking hemorrhoids.. CallofDuty is originally designed with normal classic crosshair which then a little podsokratili...
I'm not saying that to play at the moment, it is impossible to get while running Il jump impossible, just inconvenient! Why did you stop the old sight, which razdvigaetsya when driving (and this in my opinion is the most real whether to display the shooting in FPS)? Better then completely removed...

G
Geny 29.04.20

I have a question,explain to me how you can learn to shoot and someone to get?
I mean the Accuracy of the weapon,such as has crept once back meters with 6 released the whole clip of mp40 and have never got.and so with all weapons.in the first call of duty was not like this,and if were killed, it was clear what it was.and so with someone stolkneshsya vystrelil at close range and still dead.asking a veteran of this game to share the secrets,and that is simply impossible to play.it's a shame the game is.

S
Smoki_mo 29.04.20

And you live was shot with a Kalashnikov???? If you're a full clip at a time, put in a target, you the book of Guinness record!!!! This principle is not real, there the returns are not crappy!!!!

And the game I queue, I play on very difficult, so the delay is equal to death!!!! I FSUs, I and 20 meters with the MP40 shoot and kill!!! The sight should be used, or if a lot of enemies, bursts of 1-3 bullets. And the most accurate, is a German machine, don't remember the name, but he is weak!!! But the most powerful is potipu Kalash, just creates a mess! With 2-3 bullets to the torso kills!

K
KoKsss 29.04.20

If you say that it would be better first aid kit, then what would this game differ from others? and anyway Call of Duty is a legendary game different from the others, and nothing about the developers to say! do not like do not play! and if you have not played at all then shut the fuck up!

T
Tehasec 29.04.20

People I have not created an online server.displayed a white table and there che is in English. How to create?

E
EAGauss 29.04.20

Texan
Read here:
http://www.callofduty.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=7222

Can also look here:
http://www.callofduty.ru/forum/index.php?showforum=296

T
Tehasec 29.04.20

Thank You Very Much!

j
jjvv 29.04.20

The people, prompt how to create COD2 server and connect through the Internet? I create on my computer to the server with parameters [Dedicated server: Internet]. The server is created. And one of friends can't PopConnectivity (by entering the console \connect [my external ip]). They leave a message that allegedly entered key is already in use. Tried the other key to enter - still not connecting. What to do? (((

E
Elbor 29.04.20

people,I have a problem that is the plan,on some servers or not manifest in the text or in the form of some simvolov,pliz help solve the problem

E
EAGauss 29.04.20

Elbor
You must have Russian version of the game.

D
DI3EPTIP 29.04.20

Is there a cooperative fashion on cod 2?
and again. Remember in cod uo multiplayer was the transport? whether it is the cartoon the 2nd part?

C
CyCyRon 29.04.20

DI3EPTIP
Transport no - he's still only in COD5 was, but at the expense of cooperative mods... I never met, alas.

T
The Gevorg 29.04.20

1. Install Your CoD2.
2. Install patch 1.3.
Will be installed 2 games. Call of Duty 2 CoD2 - multiplayer.
3. Go into CoD2 - multiplayer.
4. Press tild (Letter H, under the Esc button).
5. type: connect and the number of PIRATE servers. After the number with a space.
Here are a couple:

193.104.67.251:28960
91.197.172.12:28967

pix.PlayGround.ru

D
DI3EPTIP 29.04.20

People are not looking for the CoD 2 servers. I litsuha, the key is introduced until version 1.3 was updated.

k
klassik71 29.04.20

People,this glitch in multiplayer.The microphone only works as long as I live,as soon as I kill the card or in the menu statistics out all stops to respond.Game litsuha,earlier all worked...Microphone is working in Windows is configured,Skype and other things too...you Can try to reinstall,but I would like to try to solve it without reinstalling.

s
serz3112 29.04.20

Ljudi pamagite.neberet neodin server.piset:etot kluch ispolzuetsa poprobujte pozze. i takoj na makar kazdam servere.ver.1.0

k
klassik71 29.04.20

You have a pirate version-so this key many use or buy a license or look for another key on the Internet.