3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaaaaNdaaaaLa 29.04.20 07:54 pm

After the death of the game starts from the beginning (NieR: Automata)

Reached the final boss, in the beginning, I was killed. I think now pereproydu, click on its cell, where scenic 50 minutes, and I have the game starts from the first screen as intended, or a glitch?
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deadeye181 29.04.20

MaaaaNdaaaaLa
So conceived, in the prologue there is no save, so until you defeat this boss, unfortunately, will have to replay

T
TheHouse 29.04.20

MaaaaNdaaaaLa
And you know how to read? Or from a principle do not read popup notifications? When you create a new game, it is written: the game has no AutoSave. In short, after the prologue will tell you how to survive, and before that every death/departure, start over.

O
Ognezvezd 29.04.20

Devill666
So it is impossible to fight. The optimization is terrible.

A
Apokalipsis113 29.04.20

Get through the prologue you will understand why the first time pass it is necessary, and why then there are saving.

M
MaaaaNdaaaaLa 29.04.20

TheHouse
I did not expect that they are so there on acid. And died at the end, the game started to slow down, and the little robots, I won(

K
Kovboy belomor 29.04.20

MaaaaNdaaaaLa fucking hell change your Repack or PC.What is there to hinder it?

M
MaaaaNdaaaaLa 29.04.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
He surprised it. All new AAA games are more or less 30-40 on medium throws, and then on low 20-35, and when the batch starts 15. I know that there is a mod that fixes this, but as I understand it, he breaks down the pirates

K
Kovboy belomor 29.04.20

MaaaaNdaaaaLa Download rip from goob.Great plow.

p
pit80 29.04.20

I don't understand why they do that. Without saving. Well if the prologue was simple. And short.
Duck do not. 4 times lose. Hate and uninstall )) It's just stupidity, to do so.

M
Mortaliss 29.04.20

it's a Japanese game,they are very special,you know what they are going

S
Shadowran666 29.04.20

pit80
Nier not for wimps)))

S
SPR1GGAN 29.04.20

pit80
in the inventory out there and all pass the first time

r
rPeBoJL 29.04.20

M
Miev De Gremorry 29.04.20

SPR1GGAN
Personally I was not comfortable to play.
Last time you were playing such a game Twilight time for a very long time, and there is much easier, I think it helped me to survive at least until the boss.
But these constant shifts of the camera position, shoot do not comfortable in certain positions. In the end, the Khilok nope, the last boss on low HP killed me.