3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr-FreeMan 29.04.20 07:54 pm

Paladin Charger (Diablo 2)

How best to arrange skills i stats, and inexpensive to put paladin charger, suggest your variant write what are some observations:
str--103(including charm)
dex--pod block 75
energy-0
vita---everyone else

skills: combats: charge--20
Holy shield--20

defence auras: Vigor--20
Defeance--20
Off auras: Might--20

Apparel: Crown of Aegis
Fortitude(archin palte)
Verdungo
Bul-kat,raven Frost
Gore Riders
Zakarum
Highlord
Grief(berserk axe)
28 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr-FreeMan 29.04.20

a little mistake: gloves: Soul Drainer, i str dex for weapons.

P
Patriot_[by] 29.04.20

and maybe the author ought not to BA to collect and Pb (phase blade)

M
Mr-FreeMan 29.04.20

although in my Atack speed asobou not important, probably the best two-handed weapon so the dmg will be more.

M
MyPaToKC 29.04.20

well, the difference in damage between one-handed neck and neck dvoechnik almost no, and the shield will
since the charger is a pure pvp Perse, is not very clear choice of percha, the suction in pvp don't work.
In the gear FHR is not enough, it is necessary to estimate hopping it will cause damage for one hit-enabled mayt and if very much it makes sense instead of horseriders to wear Sanda.
You should also check out hopping it turns out IAS and attack rating, as a variant of Amul+ring = angelik, and peppers, respectively bloodfest.

N
Nordick 29.04.20

well, the difference in damage between one-handed neck and neck dvoechnik almost no
If two-handed, there is not a vulture. I, for example, death was the colossus and that's not a bad option. And there DMG already on order will be higher. But with the two-handed sword will not be able to finish Smith, which is often fatal.

FHR for charger doesn't matter much because of the specificity of Chara. So, to the detriment of DMG makes no sense to finish the threshold 86. Charger 1 hit killer spell. Killed from 1 hit, then the opportunity may not be.
The attacking aura is not Mait, and fun. Because we have a very large increase in IAS and ar, albeit at the expense of final DMG. Mayt the same swing only as synergy to charge after pumped vigor.

and maybe the author ought not to BA to collect and Pb (phase blade)
It depends on the rest of the gear, but as a rule, IAS it is seeking and need in Pb no. As you know, Randi u BA more.

And gear depending on opponent. This is especially true of ring's/amul.

M
Mr-FreeMan 29.04.20

About Fanatism instead Might agree, ideally the hands should be Breath of the Dying collected in eth Colossus Blade. Well, if the choke don't work in Pvp makes sense instead of Dracul dressed Steellend

b
big_bang 29.04.20

Do you think a better weapon two-handed and one-handed use charger? And what active aura suits him best? And why?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 29.04.20

one-handed, Phoenix+vulture, aura - fanaticism: damage+attack speed

f
firkax 29.04.20

horror(

A
Alec 29.04.20

offe was the charger with dvukratnym thunder maul, where the damage was odd about 80k physics. Naturally from Crete there is any spell with attack will fall.

f
firkax 29.04.20

lie about any Chara

S
Satirik 29.04.20

firkax
true. I was in the movie the beaver was seen with 30K life. Considering the PD is a maximum and that the damage in PVP is cut-even a couple of punches to make

f
firkax 29.04.20

it's not even CP, the usual other werewolf with 1 strike any dmgm not killed

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 29.04.20

Naturally from Crete there is any spell with attack will fall.
Crete TM does not guarantee even a quarter of the maximum possible damage, so that even Sorka from Crete may not go.

S
Satirik 29.04.20

firkax
on the Maule can be a modification of caste, for example, of a meteor impact. He will finish the other

b
big_bang 29.04.20

Apparently this charger with 80k physics is not balanced.
I believe the charger main priority is to hit the enemy, in this regard, it is of great benefit would bring the convoy. Who thinks about the primary active aura to the charger konvikshen?

A
Alec 29.04.20

firkax well, there is no question that all the lol characters that are under HP and others dressed with 1 strike will not fall, but they and visible damage it will not cause, here kakby it is about balanced chars.

konva will reduce the damage, but greatly increase the chance of hitting. but again, against 75% of the unit charger will be difficult. potesta can fan + a lot of AP 2 Angelico will be more effective, maybe even 2 hsarus dress will have.

p
pohmele 29.04.20

but will greatly increase the chance of getting
afaik konva reduces ed and not total defense.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 29.04.20

Yes, and very krupno reduce, only 90% of any

D
Dalnoboy1 29.04.20

archin palte
Cool, I've never seen)