3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks_Grain4 29.04.20 07:56 pm

How to create your own show in Universe mode in WWE 2k15? (WWE 2K15)

1) What is Universe and what you can do?
2) How to create your match / resistance to the two wrestlers show with cutscenes and stuff (as in 2showcase?)?
3) How to remove all show related random tasks (to stupid to play his only match, in this mode is fully completed - there is a banal repetition)?
4) what part of you can talk on the microphone supposedly the answer to the question, and so on?
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad Druz 29.04.20

Maks_Grain4
Come in kalendarev Universe choose empty cell then choose is it weekly or show will be once a month then he will understand it is not difficult especially Russian present which should simplify the task !

M
Maks_Grain4 29.04.20

Vlad Friends
it is clear - I created shows such as NXT, but how actually to move the story in the show? I want to create a confrontation between the undertaker and John Sina - but unfortunately I can't do this(

V
Vlad Druz 29.04.20

Maks_Grain4
Where it is possible to see what the opposition is
on one show could be like only 4 confrontation
you can delete them all or change
to create the confrontation for example John Cena vs CM Punk
will this confrontation one-on-one or two-on-two
you can choose confrontation will be short or long
Where and how to do it look for yourself I don't have wwe 2K15 to show images in detail
after created the opposition to play a match these characters and you will be history
from a scene with another scene before the fight during the match and after a pity these scenes cannot be controlled, they are completely dynamic !

M
Maks_Grain4 29.04.20

Vlad Friends
thank you. either I did not understand that either developed Krivorukov... I want to have only one confrontation, but as luck would have it appear randomly matches and they have to be simulated. I'm here right now created a match with John and the undertaker - but in addition to combat, nothing happened, not any of the cutscenes and other garbage. want ekshona, and then 15's all gone, and I want to see something new. new 16 and 17 do not want so that is entirely in English and do not understand much ( have to sit with a translator).