3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Marakesh 29.04.20 07:56 pm

Question about \"Subway\" (Fallout 4)

I want to pass only the side quests of the faction, but without completing the two main quests are not available. Will not change the attitude of other factions to GG after the first two main quests?
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
saturn7774 29.04.20

Did ...
You can go and even useful.

d
darkpromo 29.04.20

Unable to pass, you will show a warning at a critical quest.

g
grothex 29.04.20

Aftor that come in, not ochkuy. everything can change at any time!))

F
FileCrasher 29.04.20

Alexander Marrakech
The point of the game and the beauty of including in the selection and decision-making. It is better not to ask advice from others, and to try and make mistakes. Do save often. If something goes wrong as you want, will be able to recover and pass any stage of the game otherwise

M
Marquess 29.04.20

amita-i-sabal

the ability to remain straight during the dialogues completely kills all fear to be mistaken and choose your desired option in the dialogue

F
FileCrasher 29.04.20

Marquess
True! But I'm not about replicas, GG, and actions.
SPOILER!!!
Spielername, in the first passage I in one of the locations of the Lights Harbor to get the power supply from the generator (the quest was not there, I wanted to explore the area), and all antiromance stopped, all tried to kill me, Far Harbor was destroyed. And saves was not at all! So, to start the game again?

N
Noran 29.04.20

Marquess
Yeah, and I personally still adds gemmoroy a habit to listen to ALL the options in the dialog.

P
Pril Balsam 29.04.20

amita-i-sabal
also..
unit pulled out, but fog is not broken and everything is left as it is. Is this some sort of quest will be?

F
FileCrasher 29.04.20

Cheryl
On the wiki about this will find. Quest the cleansing of the earth to disable defense Headlamp Harbor in the location of Office building of the wind farm. I do not advise - will be something like quest hunting Season in the Nuclear World, but on a smaller scale (hostile will only residents of locations Hut Longfellow and the Far Harbor)

s
saa0891 29.04.20

Marquess wrote:
the ability to remain straight during the dialogues completely kills all fear to be mistaken and choose your desired option in the dialogue
Someone apparently doesn't know about survival mode,where you can only be saved on the bed,sleeping bag or mattress.

P
Pril Balsam 29.04.20

Marquess
who comes to mind save during dialogues?

Alexander Marrakech
what quests you need to complete?

A
Aleksandr Marakesh 29.04.20

amita-i-sabal
For subway, I'm definitely not going to pass the game, therefore I asked).
Cheryl
Intelligence work and a Night Boston

P
Pril Balsam 29.04.20

Alexander Marrakech
and, will not be affected.
The most important quest in life Commonwealth
Spoilered sending yourself (GG) to the Institute and laying of the virus in the computer.
Here it is possible to complete all quests of all factions. But just in case, refer to the wiki fandom

if you go via an alternative route (the main quest), we have to choose only peaceful missions, the missions that lead to the strife of factions, not to pass. And before each quest to survive

by the way, a good assistant is Vicki fandom. for example, the quest for Intelligence work
Спойлерhttp://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%90%D0%B3%D0%B5%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%83%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B0