3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yurikss 29.04.20 07:58 pm

Start opening? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

Played a couple of hours,got....Nerves no good! Grenades which kill only the Stalker(threw into a crowd of bandits on the drum,they are bastards to me rushed me down in flames immediately),folly with a weight limit,to fuck throughout the caches, and so if you take anything(fans of plausibility offer progulyatsya available 75килограмовым a backpack).Stalker in a puddle will drop,moves like shit in your pants etc etc. Shadow of Chernobyl changed all by itself.SchA will start the sky to pick.
Join the Lord!

Please follow the forum rules.
157 Comments
Sort by:
j
jok-ru 29.04.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: clear Sky: Unpacking ресурсовl

X
X-Angel 29.04.20

NUS to crack you open... and how to get the game to understand the edited files? let's increase carried weight with 50 (60) 100 (120)

y
yurikss 29.04.20

It,so not going to work.At least I couldn't do it in Shadow of Chernobyl(in the sense of prescribe you anything - zero sense).I reduced the weight of the weapons,kits, etc. Backpack to the floor it turned out!

X
X-Angel 29.04.20

I was able to increase the carried weight!
unpacked the archives of the configs and xpatch_03
Threw the contents into the gamedata folder, the path to the file actor.ltx got this S. T. A. L. K. E. R. - clear Sky\gamedata\configs\creatures now you can carry 100 kg ==)) And yeah unzipped the archives I had to remove! ==)) but now it works

But the question is... how to make the night a little lighter...

H
Harvat 29.04.20

Th-that nifiga not understand how this anakara to use it. Explain Nuba if you can.

t
totktonada 29.04.20

hmm, if you replace the files in the unpacked game files, the game will work? I remember back in doom 3 is a significantly accelerated boot and less sopile.
2 Harvat
Create on the screw a folder with the name of the Latin script, copied the files unpacker and you are interested in the files. Then right-click on the bat file, choose edit, replace the existing link to the archive on the link to the copied file. Save the changes and all, run this bat.

M
MG-76 29.04.20

Blah... kick...
Get on topics about editing resources in the PM, hell believe that the ERS everything has changed, the principle is surely the same. IMHO by the way.

S
SEAL-KillerXXL 29.04.20

Not plowing anything...=(
Unpacked xpatch_03.db found file actor.ltx,edit it,put it in gamedata,retaining the path before him as was(gamedata\configs\creatures),removed unpacked.Does not plow.Teach you how to put all of this plz!!!

y
yurikss 29.04.20

SEAL-KillerXXL the right Path (D:\Games\С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. - Clear Sky\gamedata\configs\creatures),
Current unpacked you hike the wrong files,need to open the archive configs.db D:\Games\С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. - Clear Sky\resources. Well, at the time of unpacking Cyrillic out of the way to clean.All rabotaet,current as I wrote is stupid to increase the maximum weight is not the channel I reduced the weight of weapons,equipment, etc.

B
BECEJIbIu_MOJIO4HuK 29.04.20

Good people, I ask you to write step by step instructions for cracking games(patched) unpacker!

C
C.Gamer 29.04.20

I agree completely with yurikss. Play with the weight is unrealistic, and annoying to run with one shotgun and a handful of ammunition through the swamp from one to the other can be hidden for months, I dropped more weight! 200 pounds I think will be just right :))
By the way the unpacker I do not run

y
yurikss 29.04.20

BECEJIbIu_MOJIO4HuK the Extractor(All files in archive unpacker put in a folder D:\Games\STALKER-ClearSky\resources\) launched from the bat file pre-modifying it(open with Notepad) There(in bat file) see
converter.exe -unpack-xdb c:\STALKER-ClearSky\mp\mp_agroprom.db
pause
Instead of a string
c:\STALKER-ClearSky\mp\mp_agroprom.db
Write your address configs.the db file.For example
D:\Games\STALKER-ClearSky\resources\configs.db.
All letters in the address of the game necessarily correct Latin,at least at the time of unpacking.
All the Board run the bat,press ENTER.Through ..dtsat seconds to get a folder in configs directory
D:\Games\STALKER-ClearSky\resources.
Tama run whatever you want.Then in the folder STALKER-ClearSky create a daddy gamedata and there roaming all packs from our daddy configs.
Native file configs.db can be left in place,now the game first reads the gamedata.

Voila!Easier like have nowhere to go.

The idea say thanks av1925

E
EROY 29.04.20

I done it before, but due to some circumstances the purchase of the game... Oh, delayed...

t
totktonada 29.04.20

and where you store save and screenshots? I have Vista

k
kot157 29.04.20

totktonada
saves in Vista here, C:\Users\Public\Documents\STALKER-STCS\savedgames

B
BECEJIbIu_MOJIO4HuK 29.04.20

2 yurikss, ATP did everything correctly current gamedata folder was in the bin folder

D
DATO-KEZSKII 29.04.20

blah et Kirova :-(

N
Nvrmnd 29.04.20

Damn, did everything as described yurikss, nichrome does not work unpacking, writes that-> incorrect number of parameters.
prompts you to press any key, when pressed, closes((
And what you need to do it work..?

N
Nvrmnd 29.04.20

converter.exe -unpack-xdb C:\Program Files\GSC World Publishing\S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Clear sky\resources\configs.db
pause
this is what I have in the bat file is written... when you remove the x in front of the db, then unpacking, Chet writes a lot and is also closed((

N
Nvrmnd 29.04.20

maybe somebody can unzipped the archives to fill?