3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 29.04.20 07:59 pm

Is it worth to buy TESO at the moment? (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Now the incentive is valid good discount -67% and I'm thinking to buy it, but opinions have something different. Some say that this is a typical MMO Jack, others that it is a really interesting game. I'm a fan of the scrolls, but the truth can not imagine what there might be quests and generally have a normal crack.Those who have already earned enough, write to my opinion and there is a lot of donation?
40 Comments
Sort by:
o
ozorni4ok 29.04.20

Understand, sure I'll try all the advice.

K
Kumosd 29.04.20

Take the time paid and everything, especially with a discount.

H
Homikator 29.04.20

For 395,67 RUB. you will receive more than 300 hours of quests, Ganja and other things.
I think it's worth it, personally I have not regretted that took her last sale, still play.
There is one problem, you do not want to pay for DLC and want to play.(

K
KroRex 29.04.20

There are better quests than in Skyrim. The game is translated half of the game (main story, Guild stories DLC translated fully) and a lot of side quests (there is already depending on which side you play).
The game is clearly not a typical MMO Jack, it certainly can zakazivat and grindal, after all there are dungeons/trials/pvp + have that beat in terms of objects, but it is safe to play in single player with a storyline, quests, to read books, to Rob the NPC. Here already depends on the style of the game. So those who speak about makocevo, so the only way I can play.
Donat purely cosmetic, there are certainly boosters for the experience, but it is needed only for those who have multiple characters and who plays the game exactly like an MMO (shakes characters purely for crafting, for example, or a separate character for PvP, etc.)
Regarding subscription: gives you access to all the DLC (the recently-released Morrowind is not DLC, and add-on purchased separately) CZK 1,500 - donation currency, you can buy cosmetic things or do the DLC (only 1500 CZK one DLC is not enough, can only at a discount) and unlimited craft bag for all sorts of materials for crafting (ingredients, ore, wood, runes, etc.), if you don't want to pump all of the profession, it is not necessary, although a nice thing. It is a kind of miracle 899 rubles, which is expensive and buying is only for the sake of DLC. If you are just beginning to play, then DLC is not necessary, content in the original game enough, as mentioned above, for 300 hours+.

R
RikoChiko 29.04.20

Gold version took. A game like Skyrim with a slightly simplified combat mechanics and leveling. Plus unusual that around you other people are running. Sometimes home study destroys.

M
MrWorld 29.04.20

KroRex
OK thanks. But in terms of players? Beginners are? Or play some nerds

K
KroRex 29.04.20

MrWorld
Yes, beginners are usually after rebates and free weekend new people to call. The community is generally good, if that will help adapt. Find Russian Guild no problem.

A
Anglerfish 29.04.20

Recochica
Simplified combat mechanics? KEK.
Although mages - XS, not played, but on the contrary more varied melee fighting than in all the Tests.

M
MrWorld 29.04.20

KroRex
How much weight a game without DLS?

R
RikoChiko 29.04.20

Anglerfish
Well I'm a mage played. Stupid spam of spells. The first assistant is a great tank. I really gave up the game quickly.
Skyrim more difficult for me, with its capabilities add-ons for themselves.

K
KroRex 29.04.20

MrWorld
Installs all at once in any case: a 52 gig in an already established form. Maybe the installation itself will need some stock, but then XS

M
MrWorld 29.04.20

KroRex
Thank you and another question. How's the ping? A strong impact in the game?

K
KroRex 29.04.20

MrWorld
Ping is good, considering that the servers are in Western Europe. But about impact on the game depends on the mode. In mass PvP (allotted Cyrodiil, the largest location in the game) is affected, but it is generally not very optimized, so in the battles of 100 vs 100 will have problems most likely (and in battle 100 to 100 to 100 to be sure). But for ordinary quests or dungeon is not critical and in General with ping, everything is good. At least I don't see any differences from other games in this regard.

A
Anglerfish 29.04.20

Recochica
Funny :) And I'm in off-line Tests were done at exactly the moment when completely was zadalbyvaet unicellular melee fighting:)
Even then had to play games of stealth, to at least some interest appeared. In fact, in TESO, IMHO, for a Stelzer from melee more interesting to play (it is a given that in other games I can't stand them; last played stealth only for shadow dancer in NWN1).

MrWorld
The game does ping not noticed; only occasionally (very occasionally), when the unit a little time to deliver, but it's the little things. In short, from a modern MMO, this is the best ratio price-quality (if you take the add-ons, discounts).

M
MrWorld 29.04.20

KroRex
Anglerfish
OK thanks for the replies) still buy and then play and so not in that

A
Anglerfish 29.04.20

MrWorld
There's still a giant plus is that for the quests, enemy of the Alliance do not need to create a new character - let and so is generally only 1 persom always play if the class will like it.

A
ArtyVision 29.04.20

MrWorld
I stimovsky version without the DLC now weighs 74 GB. Teso is not like any Korean MMO, and wow in terms of flow player. Love the scrolls? buy don't think for months can run around the world to explore and is quite interesting quests, and if you make it to the top of PVP content and sieges with good company will never pull out of the game) Write in the game @KrahOnline, prompt in what you know.

A
Anglerfish 29.04.20

TIMetal
Myself just today, in Cyrodiil looked and... it's really gorgeous! I thought that once the game is made on the same Hero Engine that SWEATER, and slow down/lag will be as much in PVP, but I was wrong. Goes smoothly, people have enough, the location is huge - for 3 hours literally fell out of reality and woke up now at 3am

M
Marquess 29.04.20

KroRex

Do you beliee that you can walk on water ?
WHOOOA WHOOOA

l
lookaway 29.04.20

went to look pvp like 10 years ago back