3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
David Voronov 29.04.20 07:59 pm

Special stele (Far Cry 3)

Start with the fact that this game was played 1 year ago but never used special arrows.
If explosive I figured out, with incendiary bolts.The idea as I understand it, they should be alternative cocteles Molotov, but if I shoot the enemy or the grass is not what effect no fire!Then the actual question of why do they?Or they should shoot only into something definite?
9 Comments
Sort by:
n
no gamer 29.04.20

Are they the effect is much lower than the Molotov cocktail.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 29.04.20

David ravens, as I remember it shot gas cylinders worked

D
David Voronov 29.04.20

no gamer
So they have no use!They even area not to burn.

D
David Voronov 29.04.20

The_Disaire
So even from a pistol shot and they explode.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 29.04.20

David Voronov
well idiots to burn and tanks explode, that's why)

n
no gamer 29.04.20

Caught in the game they help against armored enemies in the Arsenal they are more than the charges for RPG-7.

e
e13geni4 29.04.20

David Voronov
The area is ignited cocktails ... And after pumping you can make as many as 12 incendiary arrows, plus 12 cocktails , plus 12 grenades ! Incendiary arrows are very useful against the heavyweights ( you only need to get ! ) especially if you have weak weapons ... and the big beasts coming down with the first shot...that's what they need !

D
David Voronov 29.04.20

e13geni4
Nehru so they do not burn.

e
e13geni4 29.04.20

David Voronov
If there is no effect of fire, so you fire normal arrows, but not incendiary ! Fashioned incendiary, they need to assign key 7 or 8, definitely as well as designate a key for the generated Repellant or some sort of Refractory, for example. Picking up a bow, shake this very 7 or 8, and then firing the fire Button...To transition to normal arrows.... Everything should work, just you're doing it wrong ...)))