3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kaylet 08.10.19 07:19 pm

Impressions of the game (Founders' Fortune)

All kind time of day!

Well what can I say - the game is good! Such a kind of cross between Rimworld and Sims...
Even though it is only an alpha version, it has something to do...
Played a few hours of any departure, Baga, subsidence fps, freezes...
Yes, there are infuriating moments, like the infinite need of the colonists in something (that is, approved one, in its place, then another and so on indefinitely), and each time takes more time to meet the needs, and because of this the colonists mood drops, they refuse to do something, you start to go crazy, and it does not arrive the new colonists... you could Even do that at the start gave not two colonists and, say, up to five, so you can each send on the extraction of resources in the beginning... and the beginning of need - wood, stone, crystal, cotton... need it at least a couple of farmers to pick cotton, the second was engaged in planting and harvest, as the food here is Oh as are necessary... one to send to the forest to cut one of the stones to extract, and one to make a scientist, so he and the crystals were dragged and studied...
I only gathered five of the colonists within three hours of the game, one really died in the end, the poor guy broke his leg and died under a tree, and doctors were not, because each was doing the right thing, and to reassign ten times profession them nervous...
In General the game is cool! Look at what the changes will be closer to release...

PS once that did not like is the price! 400 rubles for the alpha too much, although there is what to do...

1 Comments
Sort by:
R
RelexGround 08.10.19

I liked the game of course I bought it (none)