3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bfd89 29.04.20 07:59 pm

The problem with the subtitles, conservation and recognition of the video card (Grand Theft Auto 4)

bought off the website Rockstar GTA 4. they gave the steam version. well, OK. version 1.0.7.1 English and immediately the problem was - the game didn't load. only the menu is started with the pin. downloaded 1.0.7.1 Russian patch is the same.
downloaded from the Playground patch 1.0.8.0. English version. - the problem does not see properly the video card. sees 512 MB. the friezes.
not stored with the vindus life. enter the mail, and he guesses the password, and the password is not correct. in the end, is not true. because of what the game is not saved.

want to fix on -
1. Russian subtitles
2. The recognition of the video card
3. Save

-
10 WINES, 64, 8гбОЗУ, 2GB video.
GTA 5 license rushing to high. and litsuha retards like pirates pick
18 Comments
Sort by:
b
bfd89 29.04.20

off site patches not found, download from PG

R
RBunny 29.04.20

License generally a lot of problems
Download to the pirates,everything is fixed,and Windows Life cut

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 29.04.20

RBunny
no problems with the purchase itself on the disk and the binding to the incentives
bfd89
establish the incentive, gfwlivesetup put 3.5 in it included in your profile, if it catches the password, remove the tick Remember password then gives to enter your password, and then start the game and they do the same

only that he'd set, the memory is seen in the profile includes

R
RBunny 29.04.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
I'm not talking about Windows Live.Specifically, in a dozen poor performance,lots of errors and problems,and it is on the license.On the pirated version of normal flight

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 29.04.20

RBunny
ten 64(and now even inside Assembly) works fine 60 fps stable

b
bfd89 29.04.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
with PG Russified 1.0.7.1 set in the properties of the game using sleep prescribed command -availablevidmem 2048 (equivalent to my RAM)
and like less regulations in the city. the building is frozen again.
and the trouble is, I have all the patches in the initial screens and the screen freezes until you switch between Windows vindus, then olgivie

short ass all

b
bfd89 29.04.20

in vindus live entered. save went

b
bfd89 29.04.20

RBunny
I had pirates. it was much worse than this hour. every few seconds you had to switch between Windows vindus whatever the game is, at least as it was displayed. what's on the menu, in the game itself.
thought to buy, there are patches and all. but in fact the fuss.........

R
Rottan 29.04.20

bfd89
Well then throw that on than play. I have litsuha (GTAIV_PATCH_V1_RUS.exe), and pirates work well. Win 7 SP 1.

b
bfd89 29.04.20

Rottan
throw yourself.
all games are great. and this is good only on vin7. Video 512 and a gig operatives....

S
Scaevus 29.04.20

With litsuhoy GTA 4 do a lot of problems, too obsessed with her half a day probably don't even remember what I was doing, require Windows live, but this service 100 years gone, th XS to do, probably easier repak download, where it all cut

b
bfd89 29.04.20

Scaevus
I do not need it. just hangs on the splash screens and download. solved by switching between the Windows of the vindus. but it kind of infuriates. litsuhi it
I have a laptop, maybe the game takes the video memory from the RAM Hz

R
Rottan 29.04.20

bfd89 wrote:
Video 512 and a gig operatives....
Is that your vidyuha 512 MB and 1 GB of operatives? And the 10 Wines out, too. ))) And the transition to win 7.

R
Rottan 29.04.20

Scaevus wrote:
requires Windows live,
Put NODVD for games, from Razor 1911. I will say more. When you install litsuhi (2008) on win 7 you need to edit the registry to install the game, and so is not installed.

b
bfd89 29.04.20

Rottan
I say that GTA 5 is fine on the hardware with parameters of vin7, 512MB and gig operatives. and the fact that there is no better optimization.
I'm in the header specified 10 WINES, 64, 8гбОЗУ, 2GB video.
five flies high, and four brains does. here is not exactly iron is guilty, and optimization

R
Rottan 29.04.20

bfd89
I don't know, I litsuha with the patch (net lag), with the GTX 8800 was fine, no problem. Of course the settings are not on ultra, and so - on average. And 580 Oh, Oh Oh 690 1070, the game flies like a supersonic fighter.
To Win 7. By the way, the Repack work fine.

b
bfd89 29.04.20

Rottan
win 7 was a topic before. this hour 10 wines on the game mode shakes moget.
all games are gorgeous. even good old litsuha San Andreas

b
bfd89 29.04.20

Rottan
Rockstar in the morning wrote, attached the diagnostic files as they are according to the instructions prescribed. waiting for an answer. the idea 4ka in 10ke playable. I have this game the only problem of all.
love the classics and the modern. all buy. but 4ka surprised me. like in a pirated version 2008 play silicone with vindus 98