3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BATYa. 29.04.20 08:00 pm

You died?

Actually, the Shoutbox is dead or what? But once it was a special place. Piece of shit of some sort.
45 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 29.04.20

Oldfagi still here.But so boring....

t
the endless misanthropy o 29.04.20

The path is closed. This path is laid dead. And the dead keep it. The path is closed.

F
Fokus 29.04.20

DAD.
Once is when? although in principle I'm for a shoutbox not particularly watching.

r
rPeBoJL 29.04.20

only we with braids standing. and silence... (=

a
aKinave 29.04.20

I propose to create contac in discorde

W
Wing42 29.04.20

Again with his tearful melancholy Ranchi was lucky!!1 basement. When you finally cease to beat on its past?

D
Don Thomas Falcone 29.04.20

Very timely topic, given the fact that the shoutbox is 3-4 years, as no signs of life.

A
Anglerfish 29.04.20

Oh, Cthulhu, once someone has created a relevant topic the Shoutbox is dead?!, where the vehicle was posokrushatsya over what Pagac is not the same, and then nabegut the crowd allegedly poll and start it a second, like, Yes, times are bad, students will not replace those who left first...
You do not put not? Already every six months the same thing. Hare copy-paste the same topic and same answers from time to time. And the sight is quite pathetic kind of =\

O
Osa777 29.04.20

DAD.
Calm down all alive and well

D
Diktator [nanoposan-in-pa 29.04.20

Yes, because this is the real shit. Still in the shit. But the current cotingent - kind of messy.

R
RikoChiko 29.04.20

Beborn read, greasers.

W
Witcher3fun 29.04.20

Anglerfish
Yes, not every six months it! right now, we talked about the times they at least know what? about 2007, 2009, at the latest in 2012! Sooner really was better. People like people, the shoutbox like a shoutbox on the forums was not hard banhammer and all mingled freely. It was a platform for communication and today Pehe scoop reminiscent of the days of Andropov.

W
Witcher3fun 29.04.20

Grevol
Yes it was a simpler time, a dollar at 28, mortgage loans cheap and a fuckload of dough. The funny thing is that even summer was like summer, I remember 2007, 2006, and 2009 - the summer was like the summer heat 3 days, 4 rain. 3 Ah heat 4 rain. Summers are warm and without anomalies. But right now even a crappy summer, 13 degrees in July. Here everything is so crappy, even nature says it

r
rPeBoJL 29.04.20

Witcher3fun
Yes. summer fucking don't. before 25 - 30 and rain. now 35-37 and once a month, a sluggish storm

B
BATYa. 29.04.20

Recochica
Ansha Abdul!

m
masha 29.04.20

DAD.
Look at women, what they all are. Users whom you have lost, have become like those old women. Why are you such a user?

B
BATYa. 29.04.20

Masha
Why would I be PG? Solid rhetoric.

W
Witcher3fun 29.04.20

Masha
and where is the old woman? the old women all life behind, from here on Pehe passed... of 5-7 years only. And have all merged. And not only Pehe, the entire gaming industry, you have to be blind and beaten to such not to notice.

W
Witcher3fun 29.04.20

Masha
we have open sites selling anabolic steroids are not closed, who is your Pehe surrendered?

m
masha 29.04.20

Witcher3fun
The old woman is the human condition. They are all unstable, why such contact.
And we are talking about the section of free communication.