3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedfedorpet 08.10.19 07:19 pm

The best steel swords in addition to \"Blood and Wine\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all.
A question for those who have more or less ran the content of the new additions. Tell me, does the Supplement steel not sitovy sword say so without pretentiousness, and all steel swords found me too rasshirenie and spoil the whole picture)
I would like a normal-looking sword, but with good stats. Suitable for Arondite desirable)
31 Comments
Sort by:
z
zotac17 08.10.19

Dedfedorpet
Try to find the sword called Xia Kerm, he look like an ordinary steel and har-Ki very decent.

A
Aleksandr1398 08.10.19

Dedfedorpet
What would Bluff and Deal not to wear?

D
Dedfedorpet 08.10.19

zotac17
well Kerm's cool, but he's from the main game and its stats are irrelevant

g
gerasader 08.10.19

Any grandmaster

D
Dedfedorpet 08.10.19

Aleksandr1398
The Deal is very much samujana of a handle, like a Bluff, however. Looks like all the steel swords in this Supplement much knight))

D
Dedfedorpet 08.10.19

gerasader
Sets more or less

L
LenivyiBob 08.10.19

Dedfedorpet
There is one called Steel Sword Squire, Garda simple without any decorations and the blade itself too. Looks good and Arandia in pairs. NG+ LVL 85. Damage racked Arondite equal to +90. I estimate that this is optional, your option may be stronger or weaker. But Komrad interested in appearance here and give the info.

D
Dedfedorpet 08.10.19

LenivyiBob
Where to get not prompt? and is it possible to find it in the main game?

D
Dedfedorpet 08.10.19

LenivyiBob
And all loaded pereproshel quest, maybe the Basilisk didn't kill, but the blade is good, too bad the blade is thin) And that balavensky blade? It says crafted? where Retz him to find?

A
Angelus1991 08.10.19

is there a good sword(get it if win in a jousting tournament) and only his scabbard very unpretentious in appearance. And so all the steel swords in this expansion, to me, identical in appearance. Still if anyone is interested, there is one good sword, but it is silver( it can be worn till you get the sword Arondit) is called Casus Foederis. you can find the cemetery in the course of completing the quest the echo it is hidden behind the illusion)

L
LenivyiBob 08.10.19

With Arondite way rigidly competes Gesheft/No 20% gain all marks and damage are good. Well, Arondit, heh, the gift of the lady (could she teksturki nicer to paint on, let it there on the strength of 5 to 10 sec)
Who can't fill Arondit advice skachaite Quen sign - castrate itself - qual Arondite will facilitate and will accelerate. As I recalled in Fable the lost chaptes c lightning and spell shield combat multiplier up to impossible heights raised.

D
Dedfedorpet 08.10.19

In short, the coolest Garda for me the Sword of the Squire, it's only the blade, and the stats he put it mildly not so (not counting the damage, of course) that would be with a normal blade, but with stats like relic)

z
zotac17 08.10.19

Dedfedorpet
Perfect in appearance fits the sword the Barber, but he's also base game, not add-ons.

N
Nautils 08.10.19

As for me, the best steel sword of Heng Haidt. Just without the pretentiousness ) and for stats better like not found

N
Nautils 08.10.19

Spoiler
Something screen appearance I can not insert. And just like that 600K

D
Dedfedorpet 08.10.19

Nautils
Where to find this?

R
Ryan11 08.10.19

Dedfedorpet
In the cave hidden.
There are more of Vitis in the land of a Thousand Tales, the damage is even better, more options only adds to signs, Garda like Spagnou but the blade itself is quite like a sword.

e
evmar08 08.10.19

Seen in commercials Belhaven steel sword blade with a high penetration of armor and critical damage. He could not find it: sword nor drawing.

D
Dedfedorpet 08.10.19

evmar08
The marks run in Tossene, in one of the chests you will find the drawing

e
evmar08 08.10.19

Found a drawing of Beljavtseva of the blade at a 45 level (he is level 75), so the damage he has just 444. Also found the blueprints of the sword squire sword and steel tussenschot. Great additional features, but the damage is a little high 491. There is in addition the high-level swords or drawings? Hyun Haidt is.