3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Banality 29.04.20 08:05 pm

The technical problems. Bugs, etc. (Quake Live)

znachitsa , like Gamal all the rules....but even once climbed as always Kulev com ..joinalso to the servo and the game appeared in a small window in the browser...pales in settings and saw that opposite the ful screen jackdaws no ...just no..well DIN in the challenge window does not ahota I love it :)
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark_Night 29.04.20

Can't login to QL,Suzdal this fucking account,and if I,say a network error occurred,already furious,What to do now then?

x
xDDGx 29.04.20

I see that some users there are certain bugs and issues, and each creates its own theme. Let's all be organized and bring all problems and issues in one topic, otherwise the forum eventually becomes a dumping ground.

I wonder how much more time id'sheep will keep the beta-a game mode? However, they probably decided that it doesn't matter, the important thing is that the game runs more than stable, but with the appearance of some bugs players will not be strongly resent - beta after all! ;D

M
Mix__ 29.04.20

made myself a config, put it on, but the game stubbornly refuses to see him - I don't know what it is. tried this way and that - zero attention. all those settings that I set in the game is preserved, and not from config. I tried to run via an Exec - writes that cannot launch. to paraphrase a famous phrase - Guys, what's the matter? :)

x
xDDGx 29.04.20

I can only recommend to rename the config in the autoexec.cfg, at least the binds keys (screenshots and demos) through it I did.

x
xDDGx 29.04.20

Went to upgrade QL'a, where I had trouble: first, the update process hung - the plugin has pereustanovit, but downloading the updated content has stalled. Tried to bring up Task Manager - to no avail. Could not stand it, rebooted PC. After reinstalling've placed into the content, but the game itself is buggy, the office - for some reason, display the mouse cursor, and control a character it was impossible - sight just rested on the floor. Was checking through the console /sensitivity - to no avail. Noticed that in the upper right corner when calling up the menu it says go full screen, although I was fullscreen. I tried to move the window, the problem disappeared. Thought to enter the command to enable review of the mouse, but did not remember what it is /+mlook... However, I tried to papertemplate game/browser (although I had to kill the process via Ctrl+Alt+Delete the game when you exit, again, hung) and eventually, the game began to work normally. MB, to solve the problem was simply switching fullscreen the window and came out of the game, so if anyone comes across this - keep in mind...

PS New map Reflux - good trick with the plants in the ceiling and water there reminded of Portal 2 ;)

M
MorozhenkA_NiggA 29.04.20

Damn help Download QL the Incentive when you start a black screen appears and writes supposedly I entered the community in Steam right as usual and all This fucking window is, it is necessary only to Remove the task Manager, I even set the compatibility for Win XP service Pack 3, even on Win 7 which I have still not helping anything, tell me what to do.

M
MorozhenkA_NiggA 29.04.20

tell me what is the problem

E
Evgeniy Kovshov 29.04.20

somewhere a week played fine but today the game has given such
Failed to load QUAKE LIVE site. Please ensure you are online and your firewall is allowing the QUAKE LIVE client to connect. Error -118
if anyone knows write a review!

Z
Zenok 29.04.20

Eugene Kovshov
it was the same yesterday,today, launched popped up some garbage with the answer,pressed No, all entered,this error disappeared,but not looking for servers

P
Pasha_Druzhinin 29.04.20

Hello! I have a problem with the game Quake Live, will you please give me advice on how to solve it.
Set I, then the game. Run it and the screen is black but I have sound in the headphones plays the melody from the menu, but like I have 1-5 fps(hangs). In General, the sounds that are heard in the headphones is not very similar to the melody from the menu, and they resemble some farts.(I hope you understand me). Game, for unclear reasons, change the screen resolution to 1280x768 pixels(that is, the resolution stays even if you minimize the game(there are black borders top and bottom)) Tried to run in compatibility mode with Windows HP(and only HP) - to no avail. As administrator too tried - the same effect, nothing has changed, tried to reinstall, tried to run in a window, but nothing consistently, only from below came the start menu. I have Windows 7, x32, system requirements, my PC meets.