3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DedMoroz44 29.04.20 08:05 pm

Experience DLC - Jack the Ripper (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

In fact, who have already played, share impressions.
41 Comments
Sort by:
x
x[GAMER]x 29.04.20

Who is Jack, by the way? Very interesting. And then the real Jack, who was in the real world, never found. Just a bunch of suspects was all.

S
StalkerVirys 29.04.20

I have not played but I am sure that Jack will be bro gg

x
xXHASLXx 29.04.20

the main character is essentially no! Evie and Jacob are brother and sister and their father.Yes by the way about the father maybe he is Jack!

x
xXHASLXx 29.04.20

StalkerVirys
unplayable, saw the movie how he killed Jake.So, it is unlikely whether he will be Jake the Ripper)

V
Vladislav Surnev 29.04.20

And DLC is out already?!

x
x[GAMER]x 29.04.20

Vladislav Surnev
Only for consoles. For PC 22 December will be released.

P
Playersaharan 29.04.20

xXaLexX
Jacob obviously survived the battle, as evidenced by mention of it in the biography of his granddaughter. In General, They really spoiled the intrigue with his murder of this biography.

S
StalkerVirys 29.04.20

xXaLexX
so do not guess!

D
DedMoroz44 29.04.20

Consolers on the forum in General is not that right?

g
gasalino 29.04.20

DedMoroz44
What to sphalerite the come- storestate and see. Yes, in principle you now the way to do this where the thread on the tube.

D
DedMoroz44 29.04.20

gasalino
The fact of the matter is that I would like to hear the overall impression of the DLC, but not all the details, and even more to see where the thread on the tube

K
Kosolapyi1 29.04.20

The Ripper eagle vision, lol. Jacob at the bottom full. Ripper him as a puppy brained.
Anyway, who are these fry ? Where it came from ? What with Connor and Saem ?

V
Valius 29.04.20

While the experience is somehow not very. The first thing that catches the eye more fog = more lag. Everywhere stable FPS dropped by 5-10 frames. In addition to this out of sync sound and picture in some scenes and the curve timing remarks in the dialogue. As for the rest - Evie for 20 years on Indian grub poplakala clearly, Jacob was a douche, the game is for Jack one lingering lag twitching with picture and pop-up from nowhere inscriptions that read do not really have time.

PS And crashes in the southern part of the city close to the river Thames safely moved in this DLC.

V
Valius 29.04.20

Passed, and impressions have not changed much. Crude, slipshod, and riveted in haste addition on a few hours, which is clearly not worth the money (luckily I have this part piracy). Story mission with the decrypt character at all had to go dancing with a tambourine, as the scripts refused to work under the implemented terms. The story checkpoint, and staging scenes sometimes quite shoddy (in comparison with the scenes from the original game). Atmosphere the emphasis is not horror, but worth to at least try. Even the final mission all the clichés fit into the framework of horror, but no. The mechanics of fear, but nothing special (probably, prepared for Chronicles of India), without the need for the task are not used. Liked improved the mechanics of the investigation and the final boss is probably the only moment where at first was dumb, but this time lasted a little longer (actually until the first successful strike in established pattern). The ending - no words bummer and disappointment.

PS Oh yeah, I forgot. More like spacing morality - assassins well done, liberated from the tyranny, gave the freedom oppressed eradicate crime. Progress 20 years on the face.

A
Anton Martynyuk 29.04.20

x[GAMER]x
You are wrong my dear the real Jack died in a mental hospital it was Polish immigrant Aaron kosminsky Witchpolice parikmaher who was mentally ill, he was detained for attempting to kill his sister and sent for compulsory treatment in a psychiatric Clinica and the terror of the Ripper stopped

x
x[GAMER]x 29.04.20

Anton Martynyuk
I know the story of Aaron Kosminsky, but it is not proven that he was Jack. Today, who was the real Jack so no one knows. You can read these articles, very interesting and informative, he learned a lot.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BA-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%88%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%B7%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%B5%D0%BC%D1%8B%D0%B5_%D0%BF%D0%BE_%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%83_%D0%94%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%88%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8F

A
Anton Martynyuk 29.04.20

x[GAMER]x
But after the arrest of Aaron Kosminsky the killings stopped! so one conclusion he was Jack

R
RoofyUA 29.04.20

As for me chic dopolnenie! Since the identity of Jack never established, developed decided to invent your Jack. It Really is a Jack( his real name) and he is the disciple of Jacob fry, angry with the the order of assassins and is now destroying his own brothers and sisters.

A
Anton Martynyuk 29.04.20

RoofyUA
read Wikipedia about Jack the victims ' names match the names of the dlc and the names of the employees of Scotland Yard

R
Readlife 29.04.20

1st run for the Ripper is very atmospheric, well and further already all in the old stereotyped matter... Sorry, that person never showed...