3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
uglythoughts 29.04.20 08:06 pm

Solution: Gamepad F710 (or similar) and not working RT\\LT (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The problem I have met in a while, I saw that someone else was there. Dare is quite simple:

1. Download x360ce (http://www.x360ce.com/default.aspx) x64.
2. Steam\SteamApps\common\The Witcher 3\bin\x64 remove xinput1_3.dll and put this. EXE'schnick (emulator)
3. Start the emulator (you may need run as administrator).
4. After all the settings in the emulator, go to Game Settings and select witcher3.exe.
5. Persist.

I have after all earned + it was not necessary even to enable the program every time. Apparently some cant with this xinput1_3.dll

PS: suggest to change the default driver to F710 driver from the Microsoft Xbox360 controller. Very strong difference in the behavior of the controller (vibration, response, etc.).
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 29.04.20

uglythoughts
and I they work, the controller is the same.

d
demon35 29.04.20

Everything is working fine!!!

u
uglythoughts 29.04.20

Genom94, demon35
now explain the situation: I played a game, it was great. and then one day just stopped working LT. and given the fact that LT is assigned to Vidimce flair - Oh, how it breaks off. was prepollical the joystick, changed the driver. everything was done and nothing helped. began to rummage in the Internet. dug emulator 360го + official fire wood from him. started to try (read dance with a tambourine). after a few samples showed this working method

why I write? because at the time gugleniya saw a lot of questions about this problem. the questions were no solutions. accordingly, I decided to share it here :)

T
TimKar 29.04.20

uglythoughts
It is good many really useful.

S
Scorponozhek 29.04.20

uglythoughts
BEA nifiga does not help, I removed the DLL file, put this app, re-installed different versions of the Witcher, Windu even demolished - but not for this reason, do not want and all the infection include vidimce flair in the settings f710 (driver) all buttons working, determined, even as the xbox360, and in other games works LT. What the fuck? You have to right click to use PPC as annoying.

L
Limmon Rastaman 29.04.20

uglythoughts
The same shit just RT

A
Aveld2 29.04.20

Scorponozhek
So! will be necroposters, but still! He was faced with the same problem, and took off flair on the trigger(left), I tried the instructions and it did not help, until I noticed that in this program when you clamp the trigger on the tab Wireless Gamepad F710 (Controller) changes from 0 to 65535, but the first tab shows that right up to 255, and the left only up to 175 to 179, and if you push with all his strength 3-4 is added. So I unscrewed it, checked the soldering, I almost tipped the reader to the opposite side of the press and voila gives more than 200, this is enough to make the game react, so now it works :}