3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Exciter71 30.04.20 08:04 pm

Unexpected problem with the launch (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

During the month worked fine without crashes. But at some point, when you start the game is no longer anything to happen, it opens a window in the corner of the screen with the inscription in the upper margin of DA:I then stretched to the whole screen and fades out, throwing me into a slave. table. Doing all that is possible, six times re-installed, off. antivirusnika threw the crack after installation, before starting and after set of C++ starting in 2012 in turn, the same thing happens. System is windows 8 if that matters, please help if anyone knows.

24 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ewgenij_BLR 30.04.20

Exciter71
What system? And then it happened? Maybe something installed?

E
Exciter71 30.04.20

Ewgenij_BLR
Nothing installed, system 8.1, had no problems, came out what, yesterday after 40 attempts he started, then again refused to work, threw it in origin, I tore down, put anew, the same thing is repeated

E
Ewgenij_BLR 30.04.20

Exciter71
The laptop or stacjonarnych? What video card?

E
Exciter71 30.04.20

Ewgenij_BLR
Laptop, AMD Radeon R9 M270X

E
Ewgenij_BLR 30.04.20

Exciter71
Try to put high performance under power. Maybe that works integration.

E
Exciter71 30.04.20

Ewgenij_BLR
The same thing happens, nothing has changed

E
Ewgenij_BLR 30.04.20

Exciter71
Clean install drivers for video card tried?
Run as administrator?

E
Exciter71 30.04.20

Ewgenij_BLR
Run tried it, the driver was updated before the first install of DA:I. Just not clear worked month purely, without hesitation, now not allow to enter

E
Ewgenij_BLR 30.04.20

Exciter71
Such variant. Try deleting (or better just in case to move to another location) this file: C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age Inquisition\Save\ProfileOptions_profile

E
Exciter71 30.04.20

Ewgenij_BLR
the same (

E
Ewgenij_BLR 30.04.20

Exciter71
The registry, reinstalling clean?

E
Exciter71 30.04.20

Ewgenij_BLR
That's what I did

E
Ewgenij_BLR 30.04.20

Exciter71
Try it, then post the results please (very interested).

c
cergio.net 30.04.20

This is of course just a guess... But still.
There is such a thing in Windows called DEP(Data Execution Prevention).
I won't go into details, but if she does not like that when you run any Android application, it makes such.
You can make exception list of applications. But such a thing is possible only for 32bit applications. And the game launcher 64bit.
For this, I advise you to try to disable it and run the game. If there is no difference, then the problem is in something else.
Here:http://netler.ru/ikt/windows7-dep.htm

P
Protocol10 30.04.20

Exciter71
And the game sort of license do you have? Or a leftist?

E
Exciter71 30.04.20

Protocol10
pirates

E
Exciter71 30.04.20

cergio.net
Now clean the machine of junk, put a clean video driver, reboot and try. But as my sixth sense tells me that does not work, I will try your advice, thank you very much)))

P
Protocol10 30.04.20

Exciter71
Pirates of instability for many, the tablet is constantly updated. Try to rearrange certainly, but bear in mind that in the future can still be the problem.

E
Exciter71 30.04.20

Protocol10
8 times I will rearrange xD

g
gerald333 30.04.20

dude, alas, we you can not help a pirate is a pirate, live with its problems, or take litsuhu and do not suffer from problems.