3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gleb Bekker44 30.04.20 08:05 pm

Game crashes in the first mission in the construction (LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens)

Begin to build a trampoline out of the blocks in the first mission then crashes to desktop with an error. Maybe something to do with graphics. Help!
10 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gleb Bekker44 30.04.20

Say that helps to change language? Is it really so? If you pass this place and then change to Russian, it will fly in the future?

N
NickTheWinter 30.04.20

Gleb Беккер44 to fly will therefore play in English!!

b
be3yMec 30.04.20

I got this error was,just change your game language to English and play

G
Gleb Bekker44 30.04.20

be3yMec
NickTheWinter
Thanks, helped!

-
-Alcatraz-- 30.04.20

Gleb Беккер44
If you haven't solved the problem, then here is the solution.
The whole reason change of control, if you have a gamepad, play on it, there should be a layout from the xbox. If you play on the keyboard, then you need to play with the default settings( I know, it's not convenient, but either that or nothing)

K
Kassus Fett 30.04.20

Gleb Беккер44
it's much easier just if the player 2 play and come to multistrike,the game will crash.so if you want to play in Russian then play for player 1.(I myself have studied this problem and solved it personally)

s
spookytooth 30.04.20

Same garbage. When I build the first trampoline. Lower the quality, switched to DX9 - nothing helps.
Can I just have the map not drawn this game? Card AMD Radeon R7 200
If so, advise on what to change?

M
Miller Davyd 30.04.20

Went through pirates version 1.0, with the Xbox One, no problems. Recently downloaded the latest version 1.0.3 with all the additions, added in steam as a third party and the departure in the very first mission with the Steam Controller. Tried everything, changed for the interest of the controller on the Xbox, the language of the game, but with the same result. Re-downloaded and installed version 1.0, the flight is excellent. What is Xbox, what with the Steam Controller, even with two players. Maybe it's not in the patch, and the crack in the old Repack is from Codex

t
terror_13 30.04.20

something none of the above did not help, neither English nor graphics on low

T
Toryx 30.04.20

SOLVED!!!
The option taken by me from the English forum. Go to the appdata folder, then to Roaming, looking for the folder Warner bros...., it goes on to the Lego star wars folder... in this folder, rename the section GUI3 in GUI3_Backup. Then restart the computer. After that, the mode for two work correctly, to vylette stop!
(PS I give a rough folder names)