3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhenek Glebov 30.04.20 08:05 pm

Installation of mods (Fallout 4)

I must say, I'm not stupid and fashion in fallout 4 installed correctly and using the nmm and manually, but fashion does not want to work. As soon as I have not tried them already to install. In doing all of the standard, edited the file fallou4custom and fallout 4.ini as it should. will get straight to the point, and you put your mods in the data manually, and also add the names of the esp files in the plugins, but that's the problem, they do not automatically appear, and appear in the same folder but the file DLClist, at first I thought the game clumsy downloaded, but not, downloaded another Repack with a different version (1.7 was downloaded 1.4) and the same problem. Before when downloaded the mods, everything worked and now, not in what doesn't work. Please help, I would be grateful
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 30.04.20

Rock prog mod organizer.
I have a Repack Hatab.
The course of action.

1 to Run the game and configure the options to a INI file
2 Edit the INI
3 to start the game now, only through MO
4 in Mod Organaizer install mods.

R
Rottan 30.04.20

Zhenek Glebov wrote:
also add the names of the esp files in the plugins,
I install mods manually. Just copy manually, only the Date. And activate in Order of downloads, put a tick.
Here is my fallout 4.ini to Prescribe what is marked.

But fallou4custom

It's all in My documents, My games.
And I have all mods work fine.
Just in case.
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/fallout_4/others/faq/
And here's my plugins. But in plugins I do not climb.

Version of the game 1.9.4.0.1, and before was Version: 1.7.12.0.1. and all mods worked. Never used NMM.
In The Elder Scrolls 5.Skyrim SE similarly set. The Elder Scrolls 5.Skyrim.Legendary through the launcher and Files.

l
lokkie 30.04.20

Zhenek Glebov wrote:
Before when downloaded the mods, everything worked
Before the first Repack was immediately installed f4se. Now it should install itself.

If you do not know how, poshukayte video on utube. And .ini ago vertan under NMM

B
BlackTigerTK 30.04.20

Zhenek Glebov wrote:
edited files fallou4custom and fallout 4.ini as it should
Have long Fallout4.ini do not touch. Enough Fallout4Custom.ini add the line:
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=
In any case, and for 1.7.* is no longer needed. For 1.9.* - even more so.
Zhenek Glebov wrote:
and also add the names of the esp files in the plugins, but that's the problem, they do not automatically appear, and appear in the same folder but the file DLClist
Something as something incomprehensible. If the handles to add the necessary esp in Plugins.txt, what kind of automatic appearance says? Automatically are they appear if fashion to put through NMM. In the file DLCList.txt in addition to the names of the DLC files there should be nothing!
Why download 1.4 when the latest version 1.9.4.0? And again. What mods where downloaded? Which version of the game designed? If fashion more or less fresh, then you should not try to put them on the 1.4.
For version 1.7.* and later in the file Plugins.txt before the file name fashion obyazatelbno must be the sign *.Rottan
No need to edit anything in Fallout4.ini for either version 1.7.12.0.1, nor, especially, for 1.9.4.0.1

R
Rottan 30.04.20

BlackTigerTK
Possible changes remain from the early version, because I Fallout4.ini transferred to the new version. ))) I did not know that it is not necessary. ))) But in Plugins.txt I certainly was not climbing.
Climbed when you do not know about the Order downloads. In the launcher was not Filse (as in the Foul 3 and Skyrim), well, I'm old-fashioned restored in the Launcher Filse, where it is necessary to put a tick. Then I probably climbed in Plugins.txt .
But big guys suggested that there is a date and Order downloads. )))
But right now, no problems. Download fashion on the graph, or building, settlements, quests, and more. Throw the esp file in Data and activate in the modification of the boot Order. And everything works fine.

R
Rottan 30.04.20

I've a few comments wrote that playing with High Resolution Texture Pack. Eats up to 4 GB of memory. But it's gorgeous. I went around and around, and thought, Yes, like so bad (is Sweet FKH, lighting, grass), still 66 GB to download and install. But do not regret it. Super. )))
Who vidyuhi pulls, all advise. But with his entourage, at least.
Here always show this picture.

T
Teranaft234 30.04.20

BlackTigerTK
You need to rule for 1.9.4.0.1 ?
Unofficial Fallout Patch 4 put ?

l
lokkie 30.04.20

Teranaft234 wrote:
Unofficial Fallout Patch 4 put ?
Why unofficial. It is quite official patch, the latest release for today. It is best to download the latest Repack with all the DLS and this patch. If patching yourself, you need to patch since patch 1.7. A bunch of patches installed in series in General.

R
Rottan 30.04.20

lokkie wrote:
It is best to download the latest Repack with all the DLS and this patch.
Absolutely correct sentence. That's what I did. ) And no problems.

P
Pepin3d 30.04.20

Teranaft234
Based on my experience with TES5 all right. patches from a guy named Arthmoor as ruled by a bunch of bugs and adds a bunch of the same hook)))
I recommend to put it right. patches in 2-3 years, when everything calms down.

Z
Zhenek Glebov 30.04.20

Guys, thank you all very much for the help and the answers, the problem was hidden where it was not expected. Of course it turned out to be in my krivorukost, I installed all mods at ONCE so they didn't work, right now, install one and all is well. Don't even know how I could not to think of this

Z
Zhenek Glebov 30.04.20

BlackTigerTK
So with these mods I figured it out, my mistake was that I the whole bunch at once installed, now one and all normally, but faced with another problem, because of my not very good English can not solve the problem, I think that there is some conflict of mods, but I do not understand why the hell there are so many buttons. What? Where? When? Which button worked?

R
Rottan 30.04.20

Zhenek Glebov
Put one by one to identify the problem. Throw the esp file in Data and activate in Order of downloads.

l
lokkie 30.04.20

Zhenek Glebov
This is not a conflict, and the replacement fail. If you are updating the same mod only a newer version or additional content to the mod, then click the first EU Tu ol. If the mod is completely different, then you press the EU mod, third inscription.

B
BlackTigerTK 30.04.20

Rottan
If you connect mods directly through the game interface, the necessary changes in the file Plugins.txt recorded the game.

B
BlackTigerTK 30.04.20

Teranaft234
Neoficialni patch is a very different purposes, namely fixes a number of bugs that the developers have still not fixed.
As for the edits of the ini files, I already wrote it out.

R
Rottan 30.04.20

BlackTigerTK
Probably. Personally, I still just, and also in Skyrim CE. Yes, and the tick reading Plugins.txt I can't get it.
In General, all mods I have perfectly placed.

K
Kot00716 30.04.20

I had that when you install mods through NMM, not one hair, not weapons, not costumes, decided that in the manual threw everything in the Data.