3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
typical russian 30.04.20 08:06 pm

Ending the game (What Remains of Edith Finch)

As I understand it,Edith had her baby 4 months after dopisanie diary(in the course of the game she was 22 weeks pregnant),and her son finish her diary and stands next to her headstone.But how did she die? Does anyone know?
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
SuumMalumCuique 30.04.20

The authors left it a secret... maybe somewhere there's Easter eggs...

M
Marat Hachirov 30.04.20

stepanof
Maybe in childbirth? I think so.

t
typical russian 30.04.20

Marat Khachirov
I think so too.And after giving birth,I wonder if she was left to live out their days in the same house or another house moved? And her son lived separately from the mother(i.e. father) or he lived with the mother? But father did not show why?(probably when she became pregnant by him,he was frightened of responsibility for the child and dumped her).Do you know the reason for all these tragedies? I think there are several reasons:1-the curse or Odin or the first house;2-Edie's actions as she closed all the rooms of the victims family members and built a new room and because of the isolation of the family(children,as I understand it,he studied at home and not at school),so Lewis and Milton(and other family members) tried to escape from the house by any means.And they got out.....posthumously.It is not clear why Edie starved Molly that night when she got hungry(when everything was quiet(there were no deaths).

M
Marat Hachirov 30.04.20

stepanof
I had a hunch about the curse: it seemed real because of the memory of all the misfortunes of the family, Yes, and they were not little for a century. And so there is nothing of the supernatural - Lewis suffered disease; Milton escaped, as a creative person; Molly, as a little dumb kid who ate poisonous berries (something like voronege eyes as I thought)

K
Kuruka 30.04.20

I think Edith was 17 at the time of her adventures around the house and she died at 26. So her son about 9 years old, I think she died because of the illness of her mother.

K
Kuruka 30.04.20

Damn, comrades, pererosla the game and for sure, she died at 18, and therefore, at birth

k
kirayatt 30.04.20

How awesome and colorful all confused))))))) Edith died in childbirth, and not having time herself to tell all the stories of her family, I wonder who the father of her child, about it no words....
You can all the deaths of this family to find and as usual (well, like all)) explanation, and you can see all of these short and not very years family members as many mystics as you never dreamed of)))))

G
Geksogen 30.04.20

Since Edith was not able to tell these stories to her son, then she died in childbirth.

l
lelis81 30.04.20

I also think that Edith died in childbirth, at this point ends the game.

o
odinnevoin 30.04.20

It had died in childbirth Edith. And actually no curse was not. Simply authors in one family showed how human life is fragile.

a
arishka0306 30.04.20

I think she's got something wrong with the heart

a
arishka0306 30.04.20

And I think that she did not give birth

R
Ray Bolton 30.04.20

arishka0306
Did not give birth? And the scene with vylezanija the womb then what?

A
Albogachiev067 30.04.20

Bitches, spoiler!!!!!!!!

D
DarkMoney 30.04.20

In addition, developers stated that she went into the house and more, nobody has seen her, I think she found the secret in the wall wanted him to go and stuck there. Spoiler she is immured in the wall.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 30.04.20

She died in childbirth, what is there to understand?

h
hellenwind 30.04.20

The whole family is constantly poisoned by digitalis, which in large quantities is growing around their home.