3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Opsy 30.04.20 08:07 pm

Plays the same music (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the quest with the coronation of the Skellige began to play the same music. She plays on top of the rest of the music much louder. In the dialogue you can barely hear the speech of the NPC and Geralt. Disable the music is not an option, without it, as it is not really to play. Maybe there is a solution for some?
8 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wraith_Soul 30.04.20

lower the slider in the settings is not an option?

O
Opsy 30.04.20

The app store is not an option for whom wrote? Just subtract also do not want to bother the same

M
Mattador 30.04.20

That never had no such problems until the DLC came out blood and wine...

a
amanir 30.04.20

Faced with the same problem, the background plays the same music, to disable all the music of course is not desirable. Is there any solution for this problem?

z
ziraelxx 30.04.20

Had the same problem. Try to do some legimacy the contract, I then began to play the normal background music.

a
amanir 30.04.20

Tried, does not work. The soundtrack plays constantly during travel and during the dialogues, scenes, view inventory, maps, etc. How to play games never encountered.
P. S I Tried to include Witcher 2 has the same problem. What could it be? Scanned computer no viruses.

N
Nhilium 30.04.20

Of course raise necropost, but you never know who will be helpful. The problem persists even in patch 1.31 On Skellige playing that shunila music. Theoretically it is after the job the heart of the Forest in the Village of Ferland. After completion of this task, there is a song with sad music. And no way to cancel it. Uploaded early safe to complete the task and everything returned to normal.

K
KonnorKaneway 30.04.20

I had a similar problem in Tossene, after a hike to the cave was constantly playing the same tune. Solved the problem by switching Toussaint-Velen-Toussaint. Or as advised by Nhilium you need to download the safe early, before the problem occurred