3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 30.04.20 08:07 pm

English in the Russian version of the game (Interface+Text) ? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

People tell anyone toy with Russian subtitles and Russian interface , it is possible to put English subtitles and English interface ?

Just pure English version is more expensive at 1.5 K than ours , I think it is easier to take and put our English :)))
11 Comments
Sort by:
H
HunterS0UL 30.04.20

Cheburashka
In the options, in the library of origin, you can change the language of the game interface. With him will be changed subtitles.

C
Cheburashka 30.04.20

HunterS0UL
That is, if you buy the activation key which has several European languages , but if I buy our version of it will also be in English ?
I just saw our streamers stream our version , where the interface and subtitles on this , so in our version it is impossible to include everything completely in English ?

Y
Yo-Rik 30.04.20

Keys to Russia include Russian and Polish subs. They have the forum listed.

H
Hitomi Eiri 30.04.20

Cheburashka wrote:
Just pure English version is more expensive at 1.5 K than ours , I think it is easier to take and put our English :)))
Because of this, and it is impossible that all the wise men behind the hill did not save. We can only wait until the files separately lay out someone.

H
HunterS0UL 30.04.20

Hmm, I completely forgot that 3 parts were released separate file-Supplement with additional languages. The game, after the installation of this file, you can move to English via the options in the game itself.

E
Erviten 30.04.20

I live in Germany and bought the game. The Russian language is not and can not be selected, and the like. Although the folder with the game language is Russian.

F
FiercestLeek02 30.04.20

Erviten
Someone wrote that you can .exe file with replace from the Russian version and need localization appear.

t
tiahx 30.04.20

The problem with setting the English texts for the Russian version are still relevant.

In the next topic all unsubscribe, which, they say, put the executable files in the directory localization, add an entry to the register and it works.
So it is only those write who put the Russian language on the English version.
In a similar action in order to install the English lyrics to the Russian version, nothing happens.

If anyone will be able to solve the problem, leave feedback please! And the translation is disgusting.

J
Jerfdr 30.04.20

tiahx
The problem is solved! Cm. here: http://bsn.boards.net/thread/5113/playing-russian-polish-versions-english
I have it all worked out, managed to make my Russian version is entirely in English, following the instructions from the first post in the topic here.

Y
Yana Wu 30.04.20

posted on github patcher. everything works https://github.com/Murzinio/AndromedaLanguagePatcher/releases

A
AmigoSt 30.04.20

on the last patch does not work... so the question remains open still