3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mr.Stng 30.04.20 08:09 pm

Advise freeplay mod (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

This game has Stalker PM the ers and the RFP, clean and no mods.. But I want to continue.
Never used mods for the Stalker set, I learned that there are Triplane fashion and seems to be the most popular ones is Call of MAG and Call of Сhernobyl, maybe I'm wrong...
Actually my questions are:
What freeplay mod better Call of Сhernobyl or Call of Meg? Please write why, and preferably all the pros and cons of these mods.
Maybe I missed something and there are more cool mod? Interested in is freeplay mod.
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
mr.Stng 30.04.20

mercenary379
And the sense of YouTube? Guys are dumb and do not compare what are the differences between this Assembly from another

mercenary379 wrote:
Come on YouTube,look at tank tops scene mods
Read carefully the topic, I'm not looking for story mode, and specifically ask what is the difference and what mod is better Call of Сhernobyl or Call of Meg, their pros and cons

G
Glnai 30.04.20

mr.Stng
Call of Chernobyl - mod freeplay, often acting as a platform for other modifications as puck locations, etc. there are basic tasks to search for documents in all laboratories but to fulfill them absolutely do not have lots of other side quests, but essentially you will choose a group, place the start and all you free on all 4 benefit of fashion locations for this lack.
Call of Meh - is not a modification or elaboration, and as he wrote himself, the author is just gluing 2 modifications Misery and in fact the COC(Call of Chernobyl) this is the same SOS, only with graphics, hardcore gameplay and features(e.g. flashlight in hand) of Misery.
Summary if you want more difficult and Misery like the graphics then play Som, if not then SOS, it's simple.
P. s For both projects there are a bunch of third party Addons for Tupi weapons packs and so on.

m
mr.Stng 30.04.20

Glnai
Thanks for the reply. Actually, the choice falls on the CoM, but read the angry responses that hardcore is heavily overdone, they say highly inflated prices on everything to repair weapons is more expensive than buying the weapons and find the weapon in the rules as impossible, the balance of no, even if you have norms armor, you still kill with two shots, and the NPCs in the jacket beginner need to put a whole clip, that would take him down and all in the same spirit. Is all there is? Hardcore is nice, but when it is adequate

b
bmw 7 e38 30.04.20

mr.Stng
Prices in misery is really big, they kill quickly. But the enemies like normally are placed

G
Glnai 30.04.20

mr.Stng
I don't know how I even this hardcore mod any difficulties for the majority of the groups creates problems with inadequate hardcore go in the military, for all the rest there is nothing difficult money very quickly collected artifacts and some of the quests from the dealers/bartenders.
And Yes, if you're going to play in one of these projects I will write at once, spawn mutants(all depending on settings) is completely inadequate and after some time the game +_ 2-4 hours you can have problems in spawn right after you jump to a location(any) you show up and you for 0.2 seconds kill is not a private bug, but a particular problem with which nobody did anything(it was when I played and maybe now it is corrected).

m
mr.Stng 30.04.20

Timur Beresnev
What kind of Assembly it is better to download? CoC advised from stason, and CoM which is better? and if possible a reference where it is better to download

C
ChekGuevara 30.04.20

Suggest download - Stalker-Call of chernobyl
set the version of the last 1.5 r3 (where the saves don't break).
and the Council - zombie mode is not put. otherwise you'll regret it after even 1 hour of sleep will respite with you SUCH a LOT of undead, 60-80 pieces at a time...and a computer will be blunt and to survive impossible.

b
bmw 7 e38 30.04.20

mr.Stng
Each advises his. If you like hardcore games, try CoM. If not - download CoC.

E
ELamela 30.04.20

Echo Misery is, but it is in the process of production, although the play it is quite possible.
Call of Chernobyl: Lost Path 2.1 is quite a playable thing, but himself in this mod have not played

m
mr.Stng 30.04.20

Put Call of Meh, I liked it, the only thing I didn't like the price, the loaf is 2 times more expensive than a grenade, do a quest for pennies. Is there a mod that corrects the misunderstanding with the pricing or it is possible to fix it?

S
Sovach 30.04.20

right now I'm doing freeplay mod called call of Pripyat Free Stalker all ready here just worried as to this site to throw a mod