3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tolik499 30.04.20 08:09 pm

Low fps on gtx760 (Doom (2016))

As much as I tinkering with the settings, and the fps rises to 10 max
In many places in the game fps even on the minimum settings does not rise above 40
The driver is 365.19, which was released under DOOM
What am I doing wrong?after all, it should not be
Percent - i5 3570
Operatives - 8GB
43 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarMachine2 30.04.20

Crack
was announced in 2014 and the price was known, from low expectations, no one would have died.

V
Victor Tsoi 30.04.20

tolik499
By the way you have percent. not suitable for this game, you have it for weaker than a little bit, so you can not rely on high (FPS).

W
WarMachine2 30.04.20

Bath muden
and I'm talking about that), just have apparently different understanding of the word pretty good, I say what settings I have now are in ведьмаке3 and play more than comfortable (garbage like measuring fps is not engaged, limiter on 30 fps too, not worth it), and you're trying to point out that these settings can only be played on the map for 400 bucks I can't see the logic :)

p.s. if the bus of the card is 128 bit, then it definitely will never be a top

w
wemadeFOX_moon 30.04.20

I also have a 760 percent so all i3 and 8 of RAM, on medium to play with 50-100 fps (1366 by 768)

t
totktonada 30.04.20

Wait, at first I thought that the 760 is only 10 fps. And here was unhappy that mastimovie middle only 40 fps holds.
Snickering.

M
Mewel 30.04.20

tolik499
what is the solution? put low supercharged game? how long is the wind?

K
Kryogen 30.04.20

For your plugs is normal

t
tolik499 30.04.20

totktonada
anything that 40 is direct with minimum settings?and at the maximum 35?it is normal on yours?
OK, what's the difference between ultra and low is 10 fps?somewhere a jamb, and for that I turned to the forum
tired of the slow-witted who do not understand the essence of the described problem

X
X_ray_83 30.04.20

tolik499
And so at the maximum how much ? )) If 35fps then that's fine.

t
tolik499 30.04.20

X_ray_83
well, if between the maximum and minimum difference of 5-10 fps, then it means there is something holding him back, make sense?
apparently the game go crazy or something
in some places in the game there is no difference at all, it's not normal
so I ask those who have faced and possibly solved this problem

t
totktonada 30.04.20

tolik499
The Duma is not even of this smoothing, there is nothing on the max fps to squander

G
Gefor_sik 30.04.20

I think better you game will not go out put a screen, there is a top-end PERC+acceleration 4.6 on the core and 33 - 41фпс on ultra, and in thee i5.
Max what you can do is either wait for the 1070 and you see the price tag fall on the old vidyushki or buy hand 900 series.
Well, you can see whether you have the driver Api on Vulcan, the game is tuned for it too, start=>control panel=>uninstall programs=> and the driver at the bottom is called the vulcan run time libraries and version, in theory, if the wood past it with it is.

G
Gefor_sik 30.04.20

Of course there is a possibility that cha PERC works with internal it vidyuhi, but I think it would only get worse.
Look in the Internet how to check(active or not) or disable integrated video core on the CPU, in theory, I think in the BIOS you can then disable, do not know do not use such percent.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 30.04.20

WarMachine2
Even though the card will 512бит if she clipped of the GPU, the top she won't. Before chasing Colom VRAM, now chasing the bus. Chase need for real performance and not the numbers in the specifications.

Passed the game on a 770 2GB at the minimum salary. On the ultra, except for those settings that require 5GB of VRAM, too, in General it is playable. But this game really needs 60fps for comfort. Fortunately, on low the game looks not much worse than on the ultra, I would even say that in dynamics the difference in 1080p with 8x anti-aliasing is generally not significant.

W
WarMachine2 30.04.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
no one is chasing the bus, it is simply useless to put on the map with the bus 128 more than 2GB of VRAM, they are simply useless. I do not argue that the 960 128 bit 256 760 performance, but the 900 series is the next generation and it would seem the gap between the previous must be enormous, but 960 is still the same middle segment, which went through frequency.

p.s. there has to now run across clever and will poop your 770 just because you see it costs 125 bucks and it shouldn't even be playing games, because Galimov office, so get ready to defend the honor of the native graphics card :)

G
Grandshot 30.04.20

xxDiabloNeroxx wrote:
Passed the game on a 770 2GB at the minimum salary. On the ultra, except for those settings that require 5GB of VRAM, too, in General it is playable. But this game really needs 60fps for comfort.
I picked Ultra High settings and the fps never falls below 45. Lives until the card lives. To write off it can be only when on medium high for comfortable playing.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 30.04.20

WarMachine2
The gap between generations has never been, is not profitable producers of iron. Need to do something to produce the next year or two. Although during the GT6600 etc, the difference between generations was bigger, but then the graphics level is raised excessively fast.

For the haters I do not care to be honest. And this card I was not planning to stay long because I change to 1070. For new games its 2GB of memory obviously will be missed, but take 970 right before the release of the 1070 just to be silly.

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 30.04.20

Grandshot
Some games at medium settings the play is not comfortable in terms of graphics quality, and I important high-quality picture. Fortunately in doom graphics on ultra is not much different from the minimum, except that on the screen in the static difference may be significant. But for example in ARMA 3, Space Engineers and some games even between high and medium is the difference in picture is significant.

W
WarMachine2 30.04.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
similarly, it is better to spend money on something worthwhile in the hope that will last at least for 3-4 years, how can you put the draft AAA class (why not a BSC?). Still in gtx1080 promise to power 50% more 980ti, and this is a serious bid for the entire series. Actually much lift charts should not expect while alive the current generation of consoles, their performance at the start stared at the ceiling of the current opportunities, and most games are primarily developed for the console

It's funny to see the game versions of our graphics cards from msi with 4GB of VRAM is more expensive than the original 2 times, that's where the real graphics card manufacturers spread consumers :)

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 30.04.20

WarMachine2
I thought the presentation of the 1080 to take, until I saw the price. And its performance I don't need because the next 2 years I'll be playing at FHD. 4K monitors are too expensive and large in the vicinity would not be very comfortable. Unless 2K, but this permission, in principle, 970 draws about 1070 even say nothing. 2K but I also do not put just on the table will not fit) And VR have the same year 2 will only be available for enthusiasts in Russia with the current exchange rate even more. Is that OSVR will change anything, but it is not known what the quality will be.