3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 30.04.20 08:11 pm

Who played for Dunmer or Argonian (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Tell me how you relate to Ulfric and all the Nords. I always played a Nord and I'm wondering how these races are treated.
23 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 30.04.20

Rasvetribka
instead of the guard don't let me down we're still countrymen,for the elf will be something like the I'm watching you, elf" and Ulfric will say if you go for the brothers of the storm Why did the elf to fight for Skyrim, sort of way.

S
Sandro_NSK 30.04.20

Garlicy
exactly, I always played danmero))))

I
Inquisitor 30.04.20

Rasvetribka
Usually considered as all in Folkrace, however, there are people, I don't remember his name, he has a negative attitude to all except the Nords, and so nothing special... even the"Brothers of the storm to join, no difference.. Ulfric will ask though, if not a Nord, and your motives for joining the Brothers and...

L
LaFeT666 30.04.20

Argonian play rules are nearly neutral

L
L0neWanderer 30.04.20

The Nords are racists, when he played for dannmar they staged terrorist acts and of course played for the Empire because Ulfric is an agent of the elves.

L
Larry_LongDick 30.04.20

Rasvetribka
dude try for a change the pen to take the game for another race.This is doubly interesting

l
lookaway 30.04.20

why Dunmer or Argonian. is there anyone who is not man .....not the people.
nothing significant will change.
MB there will be some additional answers, phrase. MB some quests, but the main campaign mode, the race will not be a priori influence.

l
lookaway 30.04.20

L0neWanderer wrote:
they staged terrorist acts
Argonian state (Banned in Russia - approx.ed.)

B
Bombardirovschik 30.04.20

Larry_LongDick
really doubly interesting?

D
DJBuba 30.04.20

The Nord I played all the parts in oblivion too, but I rubbed that they are drunks,arguing that Bosmer all bend the bow,but we all know.. Then I didn't know ENT, and still not understand what the hell's going on. Think in the next.part of this theme of small-town brawl, will be honored development or indirectly affect the ENT first because Oh. the history of gazebos is quite logical move from one part to another and riveting of spinoff were not seen,apparently in order not to screw the brain of a large audience, and without that smart-ass narrative.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 30.04.20

Race has no effect, though an Altmer play. In any case, Ulfric when you join the ranks of the Brothers Began to ask why the lizard / elf to fight for Skyrim.

R
Rasvetribka 30.04.20

Larry_LongDick
No, do not want. I just like the Nords, and the rest don't like.
I like Ulfric :-D

L
Larry_LongDick 30.04.20

Bomber
Yes

L
Larry_LongDick 30.04.20

Rasvetribka
you just try it, I thought so too

B
Bombardirovschik 30.04.20

Larry_LongDick
much is changing in the game? what?

L
Larry_LongDick 30.04.20

Bomber
know .......)))

E
Eremite_City 30.04.20

L0neWanderer
Not an agent. Just forcibly recruited.

M
MelShlemming 30.04.20

Rasvetribka
I play for the Imperials. Ulfric treated me well. Not until I started to fight with him.

P
PlayGshnik 30.04.20

Eremite_City
Read as *violently* :D

E
Eremite_City 30.04.20

Nova198
You could say that. Who likes to read, they need to know about the book, where
discusses the recruitment Ulfric. Yes, even in Walmartcom Embassy
it is possible to eavesdrop on the conversation.. don't remember names - have not played.