3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
diman5656 30.04.20 08:11 pm

GTA 5 vs. Saints Row 3 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

about the same as a basis for comparison with Watch Dogs, and what happened.
well, GTA 5 still waiting on the PC and then we can compare)
40 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Swatcher 30.04.20

But Sleeping Dogs screen. Only by what criterion do we compare? Make SENSE?

K
KOsMILE 30.04.20

I agree with diman5656, not the comparison.
Saits Row 3 can be compared only to that of The Simpsons Hit & Run

The comparison criterion screenshot of the game. You laugh Ultimate xXx ?

F
FISHEREVANDS 30.04.20

Honestly, GTA 5 is not any comparison does not go with Saits Row 3.

R
Roman Swatcher 30.04.20

Don't write posts in a row, use the edit button messages.
And!!! Now all is clear, I suppose the moderator, incognito, we decided in this simple way rules to teach. And registration date is suspicious.

F
FISHEREVANDS 30.04.20

Ultimate xXx
Firstly not Theservants and Fisherians and compare c GTA 5 Saints Row 3 the same as to compare the well - Prototype 2 c inFamous: Second Son. And that, too, open worlds, is also beyond the ability, to do what Hosh, Macomb not to compare... And just here and there 2 years difference in release date.

B
BarackKamacho 30.04.20

th of their craniate 3 saints it's just treshak and pop flat as chest Helena Sparrow jokes, disgusting open world, poor town, poor physics, boring gameplay,terrible dullness of what is happening but the possibility of co-op and about GTA and so you all know, there is nothing to rant

R
Roman Swatcher 30.04.20

In General, they are good for her, personality is the main difference between games, each sandbox has its own advantages, as, indeed, in other genres of games. If we are talking about worthy projects.

W
WoRG55 30.04.20

GTA is us the movie, and CP is we have a shooter, limitless, before in GTA so it was then decided to leave a campaign with cutscenes.

F
FISHEREVANDS 30.04.20

And,,, everything...I understand what leads the author of this theme and what he wants to see in the people and the forum, cunning, sly.) SOR a long time to write and compare the game don't love so I bid you adieu. I will write only that they are very similar and at the same time completely different games. Ultimate xXx that you saw a resemblance between them, and if you're not kidding (and don't really know) the whole series Saits Row is kind of a joke and parody of the GTA series...

S
Souren 30.04.20

Ultimate xXx
Finally did. The saints and not hold a candle.

F
FISHEREVANDS 30.04.20

Ultimate xXx
Now try to explain why people immediately put so many dislikes allowed and misunderstanding. Though the style of the game is similar BUT the atmosphere and playing style, the plot, the characters, they are two completely different games. As I wrote above, Saints Row is a parody of GTA. NOBODY says that it's a bad game, but to compare and put them in a row does not, or something like that, GTA 5 is 94% better than SR 3. Now at least you know why they can't compete?

S
Shis98 30.04.20

And I like SR 2
Particularly memorable extra mission where *****who the chase, and spoil the city property)

D
Diktatorr 30.04.20

FISHEREVANDS
And I do believe that gta is a blatant parody - Driver!
For Driver, the first three-dimensional game with an open world and, not least, a game that had realistic physics of cars! Driver 2, first the game is open-world where you could steal someone else's car, and again, fsascot machines) GTA3 came out later, and let she had the best story and geymplenyh features like crazy, yet it is a GTA clone)

S
Ser140 30.04.20

Still with saints row 2 compared

F
FISHEREVANDS 30.04.20

Diktatorr
This way you will not agree. The driver was a great game, but GTA is not a parody. According to this principle, all games parody each other. If you need clarification why this is not a parody write it, but honestly I really don't like to think, to reason and to write))) is Elementary and the first Driver 2 was the first game for Sonya and GTA 3 is a computer. Besides, you started another thread if you want to discuss this in another topic. All I want to sleep)

r
renbu 30.04.20

Let's minecraft with GTA 5 to compare xD

R
Roman Swatcher 30.04.20

Only in my post, YOU clearly have identified a line of text, and it is not.
Not easier to answer directly without creating confusion? As now, many will think that I am talking to myself.

D
Diktatorr 30.04.20

FISHEREVANDS
No, into you, into you, I look forward to your explanation why GTA is not a clone), Why in your opinion it is not customary to call all games of this genre clone or a parody of GTA, but for some reason this is the case)? Why, then GTA, not a colon, to build the driver came early, and he was in a three-dimensional world with the ability of stealing cars!
My personal opinion, GTA3 though, and continued Konon its series, but was an absolute clone of the driver, not cool)

Ultimate xXx
Believe me my friend, the game - driver San farncisco nothing to do with the first two games of the series has not, and does not continue Kononov game, unfortunately... In the first part you have to play can not, because they are obsolete, but I will say this, if the developers are not stingy and released the driver 2 on the PC, it is not clear who would lead at the time on the market, GTA3 or mydriver2 :)
Now let us on, about plagiarism, about saints Rowe and GTA!
Here a herd of lemmings then shouted that the saints is a poor clone of the same rasprekrasnoe GTA, but let's remember what was in the saints) And there was a lot of chips antics, various gestures, and a large selection of different clothes, costumes and various paraphernalia, etc. And of course customization of your character!
And now look at GTA online, goody, it's pure plagiarism! So if you think because the generation of lemmings, arguing that such games as: sleepin dogs, vach dogs, saints row is a clone of GTA! That GTA online is a real clone of saints ROVA :D

R
Roman Swatcher 30.04.20

Diktatorr
In the first part you have to play can not, because they are obsolete
Personally, I (and sooooo many), play old games.

D
Diktatorr 30.04.20

Roman Swatcher
Me too buddy, me too.